chapter ninety eight

hellooooo! i'm here! how are we all doing? ready for another chapter? i know it been over a week but i think this chapter will make up for my absence

•••

week eight

"did you have a good time catching up with Sarah?" Natasha asked about midway through the drive home.

"yes, i have honestly missed her not that i don't love hanging out with you. we have just been inseparable since we were kids she's like a sister to me" Natasha hummed as i spoke. She was softly rubbing my hand that she had immediately taken a hold of once i entered the car.

"you had a shower?" Natasha stated completely changing the subject.

"yeah? why?" I asked confused at her sudden interest in my shower schedule.

"oh well i was hoping we could have one together before getting ready for the party" I smirked at her idea, she totally just wants to have sex.

"a shower or..." Natasha gasped clearly offended i would suggest she meant something more.

"i mean i'll never say no" I chuckled shaking my head.

"you know what i want?" Natasha hummed waiting for me to continue. "i want to fuck you in the kitchen" I spoke bluntly. It was lucky we were stopped at a red light because Natasha was not expecting that.

"you-you what!?" She spoke dumbfounded as she turned to look if i was serious.

"i want to fuck you in the kitchen. we almost did last night, until we ended up on the dining room table..." Natasha didn't respond. She just looked at me with her mouth agape until *HONK*

"fuck" Natasha muttered turning back to the road finally taking off from the lights. I chuckled at her as she frantically sped up trying to get the car off her ass.

"oh fuck off asshole" She groaned looking back to see the guy still riding her ass.

I turned around seeing the old man, i would say mid 40's with an angry expression. "don't" Natasha immediately spoke sternly.

"what, i'm the only one that's allowed to ride your ass" I stated is all seriousness watching as Natasha shook her head.

"baby, i'll lose the dickhead, don't you worry" Natasha smirked paying me one last glance before she turned back.

I furrowed my eyebrows sitting back waiting for Natasha to show this old man up. We were coming up to another set of lights and of course this man got into the lane beside us.

Natasha turned to look at him making eye contact before turning to me. She pulled me in quickly for a short but passionate kiss.

When she pulled away she winked before licking her lips and sitting back. "hold on baby" Natasha purred with a devilish smile as she waited for the light to change.

When the light did finally change it took Natasha about 0.2 seconds to take off. Leaving the old man in her dust as she sped up going faster and faster.

I gasped gripping onto the door as i looked over to Natasha. She had a sadistic smile as she continued to speed down the street.

"fuck Nat" I groaned reaching over to place my hand above hers. "you whooped the old man's ass, not that i approve of you doing anything to anyone else's ass"

Natasha giggled glancing over at me as she slowed down. "your ass is the only one i wanna do things to my love" I hummed deciding to just stare at Natasha the rest of the drive.