chapter thirty seven

y'all are gonna need these 📞📱 i'm sorry but not really

•••

week three

I was getting worked up before i came to my senses and pushed Natasha off me. She whined with a pout as i cupped her cheeks.

"aww baby, i know those were kinda my intentions as well but i'm not really feeling it anymore" Natasha nodded as she stood up pecking my lips one last time before going back to sit at her desk chair.

"i think seeing Taylor and talking about her has ruined the mood" I added crossing my legs as i readjusted my seating position.

"i get that, it's okay" Natasha smiled as she placed her arms on the arm rests of her chair. I glanced down at how she was sitting, also now just taking in her outfit.

Her arms were obviously to her side on the arm rests as she sat with her back against the chair. Her posture is impeccable, her shoulders firmly pushed back causing her breasts her push up out of her top more. The brown silk against her skin looked incredible, it was an amazing contrast to her milky skin. I couldn't see her legs but i could tell she was manspreading which was incredibly hot. Fuck, maybe i'm in the mood again.

"Y/n?" Natasha chuckled once it had been a few moments and i was still just staring at her.

"huh? what? sorry, you're just absolutely stunning" I spoke plainly watching as Natasha blushed a little.

"me? what about you baby. i just want to devour you" Natasha smirked racking her eyes over my body. "i love it when you wear skirts" She added as i tilted my head. "means i can fuck you easily" I gasped shaking my head.

"Professor" I chastised as Natasha just shrugged leaning forward on her elbows.

"i just wanna say that, i'm going to open up about the other night. you're actually the only person i've told, i'm too scared to tell my family because i don't want to worry them. i just- i need to get over the initial shock of it all, but i will talk to you about it. don't think i'm avoiding it and don't trust you enough to talk to you" Natasha spoke seriously.

"it's okay Natty, take all the time you need. i meant what i said that night, i'm here whenever you're ready. i know it must have been a scaring and traumatic thing. i totally understand you needing some time" I also lean forward reaching out to grab her hands.

Natasha sent me a small smile as she nodded. "oh also, i have an idea i wanted to run by you" I hummed letting her continue.

"you've probably heard about Professors having teaching assistants?" I nodded, i have and some on my Professors have appointed someone already. "well, i didn't do it last year and i don't think i necessarily need one. however i thought if i made you my TA it wouldn't look so suspicious if we hung out more. like when you come early or stay late, even hanging outside of the lectures" I bit my lip slightly thinking about Natasha's idea.

It honestly sounded like the best idea, we would get to be with each other and no one would suspect a thing. "that's actually such a good idea" I spoke enthusiastically watching as Natasha's smile grew.

"fantastic, i mean you're my best freshman student anyway so it'll be believable. also i'll do it in my other lecture as well so i can have them actually helping me with TA stuff. so then when i'm with you..." Natasha spoke before trailing off as she slid her hands up my arms.

She tugged on my arms pulling me up to meet her halfway, us both hovering above her desk. "...we can focus on other- more important things" She husked lowly as she licked her lips.