chapter one hundred and eight

hi my babies!! welcome to smutty saturday!!
firstly i want to say thank you all so much for 400k views 🤯 that's so crazy, i never imagined that many people would be my book. i hope you're all enjoying it, also i hope you all had an amazing week.
now one with the smut hehe

•••

april

~ natasha's pov ~

The second i entered my office i shoved Y/n onto the sofa and begun undressing myself. I didn't need to tell Y/n to do the same, her dress flying off within a few seconds.  

I had turned the vibrator up one speed on the walk over here which Y/n did not appreciate. The second i did Y/n grabbed my wrist digging her nails into my skin. Which i have to admit did hurt but i found Y/n's reaction quite funny.

Once we had returned to our states before leaving the classroom i kneeled in front of the sofa. Y/n had her legs spread her head thrown back as the vibrator worked its magic.

I just admired her for a moment, her skin was glistening slightly, her chest was heaving up and down, her pussy was clenching around the toy as well as leaking.

I placed a hand in Y/n's stomach feeling the vibration before sliding it up to cup one of her breasts. Y/n sighed at this looking down to meet my gaze.

"don't think i'm going to go easy on you, i've still got to punish you before i let you cum" Y/n groaned at my statement poking her lip out in a pout and looking at me with her best doe eyes.

"ah ah, non of that. as we discussed you were naughty" I pinched Y/n's nipple as i spoke causing her to wince.  "how long do you think you can last?" I tilted my head enjoying the small reactions i received from toying with her nipples.

"umm, i- ugh. i don't know" Y/n breathed out as one of her hands reached out to caress my cheek.

As cute as the gesture was it wasn't going to stop me from punishing her. "hmm, well since you don't know. why don't we find out huh?" Upon finishing my rhetorical question i turned the vibrator up to the highest speed.

Y/n's body jolted as she let out a low moan, i finally leaned forward to attach my lips to her skin. I started at her thighs sucking and nipping at the soft flesh.

The closer i got to Y/n's core the louder she got. I decided to have a little fun and wrap my lips around her throbbing clit. Only for a moment though, Y/n grunted the second my lips left her clit clearly wanting them to stay longer.

I moved up Y/n's sweaty body nipping at every inch of skin. When i reached her breasts i stopped briefly hovering over them.

"please" Y/n whined desperately, a request that was paired with an equally as desperate look. I hummed lowing down to pepper kisses to Y/n's chest. I licked and sucked around each breast not once indulging Y/n's pleas.

"N-Nat please. j-just- uhh oh god- need more. p-please" Y/n begged, i chuckled giving in finally as i sucked on
Y/n's nipple. The metallic taste took over my tastebuds, i know what you're thinking, gross. Well it's actually not bad, plus i couldn't really care less i'm sucking on my girlfriends nipples.

I swirled my tongue around one of the hardened buds before switching to the other one. I would occasionally tug on them causing Y/n to exhale sharply.

When i could tell Y/n was about to cum i took hold of the vibrator's little tail and pulled it out completely.

Y/n did not like this at all, her head which had found itself hung back shot up as she looked at me with a 'what the fuck' look. "i told you i wasn't going to let you cum. at least not yet" I placed one final kiss to Y/n's chest before i stood up.