chapter five

week one

~ tuesday ~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* My alarm blared, i groaned rolling over to shut it off. I squinted one of my eyes open seeing the sun beaming in through the two medium sized windows in the dorm. I huffed sitting up turning to see Sarah still passed out.

I had set my alarm early today so i didn't have any mishaps, so it's 6:30am. I stretched my arms out standing up making my way into the bathroom to have a shower.

After a quick shower i got dressed in a cute but comfy outfit, which consisted of white demon shorts that had a patchwork look to them and a brown loose fitting crop top. When i walked out of the bathroom Sarah was up and on her phone. 

"good morning" I threw my wet towel at her and she groaned throwing it back but i caught it.

"is it. i'm fucking tired" She whined sitting up to stretch her arms out.

"well if you hadn't stayed up all night on your phone maybe you'd be well rested" I sassed back while packing my bag. I had my back turned to her so i missed the pillow she threw at me. "bitch, go take a shower that'll wake you up. and hurry up i wanna get breakfast" She groaned but got up to have a shower.

Once Sarah was dressed and had packed her bag for the day we made our way to the little cafe on campus. "fuck everything looks so good" Sarah practically drooled onto her menu.

"hurry up and decided i've got class in 30 minutes" Sarah flipped me off but ultimately ended up picking the waffles while i went with the egg benny.

After breakfast we started walking to our lecture halls together, both our rooms were in the same building. We stood between both our rooms continuing to talk as we waited for our professor to arrive.

"so are you seeing Professor Romanoff today?" Sarah asked wiggling her eyebrows, i just shook my head rolling my eyes.

"no i don't have Russian today so no Romanoff" I spat back and she chuckled before we heard heavily footsteps coming down the hallway.

"alright students, i'm Professor Adams if you're in Tourism 101 please follow me" He walked towards the lecture hall and i waved bye to Sarah following him and the rest of the students inside.

I was actually really excited for Tourism, i've heard it's a really great subject and such a good topic to know about. We were about an hour into the three hour lecture when there was a knock on the door.

Professor Adams excused himself to go and see who it was. I was writing down notes in my notebook when i heard a familiar voice.

I immediately looked up seeing none other than Professor Romanoff standing at the open door. "of course of course, come on in Professor" I heard Adams say as he moved letting Romanoff walked in.

"students if i could have your attention please" Adams ordered and everyone looked up watching as he and Professor Romanoff walked to the front of the room.

If it was at all possible Professor Romanoff looked hotter today than she did yesterday. Today she had a pair of nude coloured pants, just as tight as yesterday's, with a black silk singlet tucked in. She had a different pair of black heels than yesterday these ones much more strapy. I could also tell she wasn't wearing a bra on accord of her tits bouncing as she practically strutted to the front of the room, that and the faint outline of her nipples.

I quickly picked up my jaw off the floor as i finally took my eyes off of her body only to be met with hers staring back at me. I got flustered looking down at my desk trying to calm myself down. When i looked up again she was looking at Professor Adams as he spoke.