chapter one hundred and sixteen

hellooooo!! second last chapter!! here we goooo. here is the spicy chapter i robbed you guys of a couple chapters ago. enjoy!!

•••

~ two years later ~

"Nat!" I called out from the living room before making my way into the bedroom. I had my laptop in my hands and a pained expression on my face.

"yes my love?" Natasha cooed, she was sat on the edge of the bed looking up at me sweetly.

"my results are in, for my finals" I stated, Natasha nodded grabbing my arm to pull me down.

"it's okay baby" I hummed looking at my screen hesitant to click the 'my results' button. "did you want me to look for you?" Natasha offered.

I shook my head readjusting myself and taking a deep breathe. "no, no i got this. but can you stay with me?" I asked wanting her here with me.

"of course my love" Natasha placed a comforting hand on my lower back as i focused back on my laptop. She lightly scratched at my back in a soothing way. I was wearing a crop top so i felt her fingers brush my skin.

I took another deep breathe before clicking the button. I read quickly through each of my subjects. I had held my breathe while reading the results. My lips started to curl up as i read each passing grade.

Once i was done i looked at Natasha seeing her still looking at the screen. "i passed! i passed all of my subjects" I shouted excitedly gripping my laptop tighter.

"put the laptop down baby" Natasha replied with a smirk. I tilted my head slightly confused as Natasha tried pushing me to place my laptop on the floor.

I complied bending down to drop the device on the floor before sitting back up. Natasha moved quick grabbing my thighs and pulling me onto her lap.

"oh" I gasped not expecting this as Natasha chuckled leaning into my neck. I sighed as i lulled my head back wrapping my arms around Natasha's neck.

Natasha gripped firmly at my waist as she sucked on my neck. "n-no marks" I breathed out, remembering i had graduation in a few days. You know since i've officially passed all my finals.

I felt Natasha groan but obey, instead she slid her hands down to grope roughly at my ass. I moaned pulling Natasha's head up to connect our lips.

She didn't wait long until her hands were slipping up my loose shorts. Her hands continued to grope roughly at my skin causing me to grind against her.

Natasha sucked on my tongue as i tugged at her roots. I felt her smirk against my lips as i felt us move a little before my back came in contact with the mattress.

Our lips parted which i was not happy about but the moment her hands slid under my top my mood lifted. They immediately found my boobs squeezing the mounds causing me to arch my back.

Natasha let her tongue poke out of her mouth as she enjoyed playing with my boobs. Her pelvis pushed harder into mine causing my legs to widen.

"ohh please Nat..." I moaned reaching out to grip her forearms.

Natasha didn't respond instead she pulled my top off followed closely by my shots. I looked up at her as she stared down at my body.

"i'll never get over how gorgeous you are" It never ceases to amaze me how much this woman makes me blush. A detail she enjoyed still to this day. Even after basically four years of dating we were still so obsessed with each other.