chapter forty two

week three

I was waiting outside my business lecture hall, making sure i didn't get yelled at by Professor McKay.

Sarah and i were at the cafe until i left at 11:15 to come here. She doesn't have a lecture until this afternoon so she'll either go back to our dorm or go see Tyler.

I was actually just texting Natasha when i heard the sound of a pair of high heels coming closer to me. I groaned quietly turning my phone off in anticipation for her arrival.

"students, good morning" Professor McKay's shrill voice greeted the few students that were already here.

A few greeted her back, i made a humming noise so she didn't think i was rude as she let us into the room.

Everyone was here by the time it turned 11:30, clearly no one game enough to be even a minute late. Professor McKay starts her lectures as soon as the clock hits 11:30 anyway and doesn't care if not everyone is here.

Just like usual the lecture was extremely boring, 2 hours with this monotoned hag. Once the bell rang again no one moved an inch as we all waited for Professor McKay to dismiss us.

I heard a few people groan and saw them roll their eyes at the fact they couldn't even pack up without being yelled at. Some people have lectures right after this one, so this makes them late.

"alright class make sure to get all the homework done for next class. you all seem to be slacking when it comes to that. this is not a class you can slack in, you're not here to have a good time going to parties. you're here to learn and develop skills in order to get out into the work field" Professor McKay rambled. "you may leave"

Everyone quickly packed up practically sprinting to the door to leave. Thankfully i made it out without any hassle, a part of me thought she would make me stay behind.

It wasn't that awkward, i guess she had no idea i was there, luckily she didn't actually hear me. I'm super thankful she didn't call of me or interact with me in anyway. I would have gotten super nervous and awkward if she had.

I fast walked to the language building the smile on my face growing the closer i got. When i got there the door was already open so i slowly made my way in.

"oh Professor Romanoff you're just too funny" I heard Taylor fake laugh as i entered the room. She was stood in front of Natasha's desks whilst Natasha was still sat at her desk.

"hello?" I coyly greeted slowly making my way further into the room as both Natasha and Taylor turned to face me.

Natasha's face visibly softened as i met her gaze. "Miss Y/l/n i'm so glad you got my email about seeing me before class" Natasha spoke as she stood up to greet me.

Natasha winked once she was out of Taylor's eye line and i nodded playing along with her lie. "yes, i thought i would just come straight from my last lecture. i hope i wasn't interrupting anything" Natasha's smile grew but before she could reply Taylor chimed in.

"um actually you did interrupt something" God her voice is so irritating. Natasha rolled her eyes before turning to face Taylor.

"i'm sorry Miss Thomson but i need to talk with Y/n privately. if you wouldn't mind, we'll see you back here at 3, thank you" Natasha spoke professionally as she crossed her arms.

She had discarded her blazer now, just in her white button up. All i was imagining was the pastel pink lingerie set underneath. Which i was hoping to get another look at later, but we'll see.

"but we were talking?" Taylor whined like a child crossing her own arms.

"yes, we had been for sometime now. i asked you to meet me here to discuss your test results which we have done. you know where you currently stand in my class, i will allow you the come back for todays lecture but i don't see you being competent enough to stay" Natasha spoke plainly, you could see Taylor's face drop at her words.