chapter fifty nine

week four

~ time skip ~

I ended up at the cafe, i just ordered a coffee and sat in silence while i waited until i needed to head to my next lecture. I was so over today now, it's sad because i was having such a good morning too.

I should have pushed harder to get an explanation out of Natasha. Something must have happened during those 10 minutes i was at my dorm.

Did Taylor come back? Or the Dean? What could it have been, this is so irritating. I was finally happy and enjoying my time here and now there's another hurtle i gotta jump over.

~ time skip ~

I walked with my shoulders slumped and my head hung low up those five flights of stairs. Today was a total bust, well my other lectures were fine but i was too distracted thinking about Natasha.

"hey girl" Sarah greeted cheerfully as i walked in practically sulking.

I just hummed dropping my bag to the floor and falling onto my bed. "what's up? are you okay?" Sarah asked coming over to me before softly rubbing my back.

I groaned shaking my head that was buried in my pillows before rolling over and sitting up. Sarah sat beside me as i took a deep breath.

"Natasha ended whatever it is we were" Sarah gasped at the information.

"what? why?" I shook my head as i shrugged.

"i don't know, she just- she ended it. i don't get it we had a great weekend, an amazing weekend but now she's saying we need to stop. just out of no where, i mean i guess something happened this morning, i don't know" Sarah hummed as i ranted.

"what do you think happened?" I shook my head again, really having no idea. I mean she handled the Taylor, Dean situation amazingly.

"well, yesterday actually Taylor confronted us. Natasha had asked me to help her fix some lesson plans so we were in her office. all of a sudden Taylor barges in saying all this shit about Natasha and i being together. we were denying it until Natasha gave in and told her everything. even kissed me in front of Taylor, who freaked and ran to the Deans office" Sarah gasped again as i continued.

"Natasha had a plan though, and it worked we just denied everything. it was a Professors word against a students, well barely a students plus she had no proof. so the Dean told her to leave and i thought that was the end of it. maybe Taylor came back?" I finished turning to Sarah who had a concerned look on her face.

"have you texted Natasha?" I shook my head no, i thought about texting her but opted not to. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it anymore.

"why not?" I sighed bowing my head as i closed my eyes.

"because- it didn't seem like she wanted to talk anymore. she claimed to have been using me this whole time, which is ridiculous. then just told me to leave, barely even looked me in the eye. she also ignored me all lesson" Sarah wrapped her arm around me pulling me down slightly into her embrace.

"i'm sorry babe" I sniffled a little, ugh why am i so upset it's not like it was anything serious. I mean it only lasted three weeks why am i this upset.

"i-i just want to know what happened. i was starting to really like her, you know" Sarah hummed stroking my arm.

"Y/n i can tell you for sure she really likes you. i say likes because there's no way someone can care that much about a person and then have their feelings go away instantly" I shook my head. Clearly she doesn't like me if she's okay with ending things so abruptly.