chapter eighty nine

hi! i know i know it's been a minute but i've been a little  preoccupied with my girlfriend... hehe

•••

week seven

We were all, excluding a sleeping Nate in his crib were all laying in Natasha's bed. Am i a little upset that i had to share the bed with a 5 year old and not just Natasha, well of course.

However it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Lila was laying between the both of us trying to find a movie to watch.

"Lila if you take too long you'll end up falling asleep before picking one" Natasha cooed gently stroking Lila's arm.

"um i wanna watch..." Lila spoke, she was propped up on about three pillows she honestly looked so adorable. I mean she's not even my baby but it's got me thinking.

"this!" She exclaimed clicking The Little Mermaid. "looks like Auntie Nat" She added shuffling down slightly getting more comfortable.

"good choose Lila, i love the little mermaid" I spoke quietly as Lila reached out for one of my hands. I love how much she's warmed up to me, i find her so adorable.

"yay!" She somewhat squealed but it wasn't too loud that it would have woken up Nate. Natasha giggled at our antics picking up the remote to put on her bedside table and reaching over both of us to cuddle.

Natasha kissed Lila's forehead before leaning over to kiss mine. I hummed closing my eyes momentarily before meeting that beautiful pair of green.

"i love you" I whispered, i somewhat blurted it out not really expecting it. Natasha giggled before she was interrupted by Lila giggling.

"say it back auntie Nat!" Natasha glanced at Lila before looking back at me. Her eyes practically sparkling as her smile grew.

"i love you baby, so much" Natasha cooed letting me gently pull her down to reconnect our lips. I guess this will be good enough for tonight. I still get to be with the love of my life so i'm happy.

"movie time!" Lila interrupted our moment once again as Natasha pulled away laying back down beside Lila. We had one arm each reaching over Lila's body so we could hold each other.

~ sunday morning ~

I woke up to the sound of giggling, it was the cutest sound and i knew exactly who it was. When i opened my eyes and looked over to the other side of the bed i saw Natasha and Lila.

"oh good morning my love. i hope we didn't wake up" Natasha cooed reaching over to stroke my face. I hummed shuffling closer to the pair.

"morning auntie Y/n/n!" Lila spoke excitedly.

"well good morning to you little Lila, and baby good morning as always you look gorgeous. kiss please?" I rasped slightly having just woken up.

I slowly sat up crossing my legs just like Natasha and Lila. "you're the gorgeous one sweetheart" I shook my head immediately as Natasha leaned in to kiss me softly.

I hummed before the short kiss was over, i wanted more but i understand why. "we were just about to get up and check on Nate weren't we?" Natasha spoke cutely looking down at Lila who started bouncing.

"yeah!" Natasha chuckled at her cuteness before they started getting up. "come on auntie Y/n/n" Lila reached out as much as she could trying to grad my hand.

I giggled jumping off the bed and taking the small girls hand. The three of us made our way out to the living room where Nate's crib was.

Nate was still sound asleep so the three of us decided to get started on breakfast.