chapter fifty

week three

When we got out on the field there was about 30 girls here to try out. Meaning that if they form two teams A and B then there will be 7 girls that will miss out.

I mean those aren't terrible odds and i do like to think of myself as a pretty good soccer player so i'm not too worried.

Coach Matthews went through what we were going to be doing today. We'll be starting out with warm ups in pairs, going into group passing drills and then finally we'll be broken up into two teams to play a game.

I was looking around the field when Coach Matthews was talking, originally for Natasha when i saw someone that immediately made my blood boil. Up on the bleachers was none other than Taylor, sitting about halfway up looking down at us all on the field.

She's probably only here to perv on the girls while we run around. She always use to come to my practices and games but i know it was only because she wanted to look at all the sweaty girls. She had no interest in soccer what so ever, she's just a whore. I mean she did cheat on me with one of the soccer players so i shouldn't be surprised.

I decided to just ignore the little whore and focus on try outs. I really want to make the team and not just the B team but the A team.

~ time skip ~

We were about half way through try outs and up to the group passing exercises when Natasha showed up. She jogged up, quite majestically might i add, to Coach Matthews who immediately pulled her into a hug.

I tried desperately not to get jealous of another women touching Natasha but it did sort of get to me.

"girls! come over here!" Coach Matthews called out getting everyone's attention. We all ran over to where the two women were standing. Some students waved and said hi to Natasha who of course said hi back.

"some of you may know Miss Romanoff here but for those of you who don't she's the Russian Professor here at NYU. Say Nat do you know much about soccer?" Coach Matthews turned to Natasha who immediately shook her head.

"oh god no, i know absolutely nothing about the sport but i do love to watch it" Natasha spoke as she looked around before landing on me with a smirk.

"well you're more than welcome to join in on our try outs and any future practices" Natasha nodded at Coach Matthews words still staring at me.

"i would love to, i tend to go for saturday jogs around this neighbourhood so i would be more than happy to watch on. i'll also make sure to be at all the games, cheering you all on" Some of the girls thanked Natasha for her kind words as Coach Matthews smile widened.

"well, i think it's time for a bit of friendly competition. i'm going to seperate you into two teams and we're going to play a game" Coach Matthews announced.

We had split up into two teams and given different coloured vests to wear. I was out on offense so basically it was my job to score goals.

I would glance over to Natasha throughout the game and she would already be looking at me with a huge smile.

I have to admit i was pretty nervous playing in front of her. I didn't want to embarrass myself, i managed to keep my cool and was actually able to score 3 goals.

Which with the other 4 my team mates scored put us at 7-4 by the end of the game. Once Coach Matthews blew the whistle for symbolising the end of the game my whole team ran to each other in this big mess of a group hug.

We stayed there for a good few minutes before making our way back over to Coach Matthews and Natasha.

We shook the hands of the other team, at the end of the day we'll all be on the same team. Plus they played really good just not as good as us.