chapter sixty six

hi!!! how we all going?

•••

week six

~ tuesday ~

Natasha had asked me to drop by her office sometime today. She knew i only had one lecture in the morning and i'm assuming she didn't have any either.

Once i got out of Tourism i headed over to the cafe where i was going to be having another date with Chloe.

She's got half an hour before her next lecture so we'll get something quick so she's not late.

"want me to walk you over? your classroom is right next to Professor Romanoff's office" I offered as Chloe and i left the cafe.

"yes please, thanks. maybe when my lecture is over i can come get you? it'll finish at 2pm" I hummed thinking about it, having Chloe pick me up would definitely make Natasha jealous.

Wait, no, i'm not trying to make her jealous what am i thinking. "that would be amazing, thank you. by then i'm sure it would be time to leave anyway. i don't know how long exam prep takes" Chloe chuckled, i wasn't meaning for that to be funny but i guess it was.

"great! well my lecture is here and Professor Romanoff's office is just there" Chloe spoke pointing to Natasha's office as we stopped walking. I could see that the door was open but there was no sign of Natasha.

"i'll see you at 2" I turned back to Chloe as she nodded. I slowly leaned in, we haven't kissed since last weekend and i'm not sure how comfortable Chloe is with all that. So i gave her a soft kiss on the cheek causing them to redden as she scrunched up her nose.

"s-see you at 2" She stuttered before turning and entering her classroom. I giggled at her actions and her flustered state before making my way over to Natasha's office.

When i turned around Natasha was now stood at her open door with her arms folded. I groaned wondering what she ended up seeing as i walked over there.

"Miss Y/l/n" Natasha greeted stepping aside to let me in.

"Professor Romanoff" I greeted back dropping my bag on the floor waiting for her to tell me what to do. To my surprise Natasha closed her office door. "what are you doing?" I asked immediately as Natasha walked behind her desk.

"clam down sweetheart, it's for privacy" I huffed crossing my arms.

"don't call me that. let's just get this over with already. how long is this going to take?" Natasha looked at me shocked with my somewhat small outburst.

"right, let's get started then. i don't know how long it'll take, like i said i may need you to come in a few days" I groaned not wanting to spend more time with Natasha.

"oh stop it, don't be a brat. sit down and i'll grab you the papers i want you to read through" Natasha ordered, i was caught off guard by her sudden change into this authority figure.

I didn't say or do anything, i just sat there waiting for her to give me the papers.

"great, now could you please go through these ones for me and do the same thing?" Natasha asked nicely handing me another stack of papers.

I hummed taking them off her and getting started. We had been working together for about 45 minutes with no problems. Once we put everything else aside it was easy to get the work done.

Natasha let me have a break half way through, i was honestly going cross eyed from reading so much. "hey i'm gonna go grab a coffee did you want one?" I offered standing up and turning to leave.