chapter twenty six

week two

Natasha had discarded her red set, rendering me speechless as she walked around her room. I was propped up on my elbows watching as she attached a harness to her hip with a decently sized dildo.

This won't be my first time being topped but i am usually the one who tops. This women is just so dominate i can't help but completely submit to her.

I was so caught up in my thought i hadn't noticed Natasha crawling up the bed. "something on your mind, милашка?" Natasha purred stroking my face. [cutie]

"i- uh j-just you" Natasha smirked at my response as her gaze fell to my body.

"here, let's get rid of these ruined things hm?" Natasha hooked her fingers into the waistband of my panties before tugging them down.

I just watched mesmerised as she slowly slid the soiled fabric down my legs before throwing it away. "that feel better baby?" Natasha cooed rubbing my thighs as she leaned down.

I just nodded before she connected our lips in a soft kiss. My head was still fuzzy from my previous orgasm and now Natasha's plump lips on mine. When she moved her hand to my core lightly trailing her fingers through my folds i groaned into her mouth.

"i need to taste you again котенок, i've been thinking about nothing else since Thursday" Natasha husked as she trailed her lips down my body. [kitten]

I was breathing heavily as i watched Natasha reach my core immediately lapping at my still wet folds. I threw my head back falling into the mattress at the feeling.

"mmm so sweet" Natasha purred before flicking my clit a few times causing my body to flinch. I sucked in a sharp breath moving my hand down to cup Natasha's cheek pulling her back up.

"please... please fuck me" I begged as i stared into Natasha's hypnotising green eyes.

"as you wish, дорогой" Natasha whispered before reconnecting our lips. I hummed at the feeling before it turned into a moan as Natasha ran the tip of the fake cock through my folds. [sweetheart]

The kiss turned sloppy as i practically gasped for air while still trying to maintain the kiss. Natasha didn't seem to care as she eased the fake cock into me.

Inch by inch i took her cock until her hips met mine and she was completely bottomed out. She stayed still for a moment as we continued this rough and sloppy kiss.

Natasha slowly started pulling out of me before she slammed back in. I cried out throwing my head back effectively breaking our kiss up.

Natasha started slowly pounding into me, her deep thrusts were allowing me to feel every indent and vein on the fake cock.

"oh- i- fuck... please... harder um faster ?" I babbled moving my hands to grip her biceps. They were flexed as she held herself above me but still close enough that i could feel her breasts rubbing against mine.

It felt like heaven honestly, her erect nipples brushing against my extremely sensitive ones was making me almost see stars. "you want me to go harder and faster?" Natasha grunted leaning down to peck my cheeks as i nodded.

I heard Natasha hum quietly before she suddenly stopped her movements and pulled out of me. I whined snapping my head up to see what happened before Natasha grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my stomach.

I grunted as she pulled my bottom half up so my ass was in the air. I struggled a little but managed to push myself up so i was on my hands and knees.

Natasha didn't waste anytime sinking back into me, my back arched as she gripped roughly at my ass cheeks. Her pace was even slower than before almost like she was tormenting me.