chapter sixty four

i wasn't originally going to upload tonight. however i know how much you all want updates, so here you go!

•••

week five

~ saturday night ~

"we ready to get lit!" I screamed as Sarah, Chloe, Tyler and i made our way to a frat house. I don't know what frat house and i honestly couldn't care less.

"i know i am!" Typer replied earning a slap on the arm by Sarah. "what?" He groaned as she shook her head.

I chuckled at their antics as i skipped happily to the house with loud music and lights beaming in every direction.

"Chloe!? you ready to get lit?" I grabbed Chloe's arms causing her to chuckle and nod her head. "woooo let's go"

"shots shots shots" I chanted as the four of us walked into the kitchen where the drinks station was located. I poured us each a shot of vodka, holding mine out waiting for them all to clink my little cup.

"shit" Sarah exclaimed as we all swallowed the burning liquid. I went to pour myself another one before Sarah tired to stop me. "steady" I huffed shaking my head filling the rest of the shot cup. Some had spilled onto the table due to Sarah trying to stop me.

"don't do that. i'm getting plastered remember" Sarah groaned grabbing Tyler's shirt and pulling him to the dance floor. Guess she won't be hanging out with me tonight, no worries i'm great company even by myself.

"i'll do another one with you" Chloe, who i had forgotten was even here, oops, piped up.

"yes Chloe!" She giggled as i poured her a shot as well before we clinked cups and threw them back. "come on let's dance" I grabbed her wrist pulling her to the dance floor as well.

i know you want drunk y/n but i'm lousy at writing drunk pov's

~ sunday morning ~

I woke up with a ponding in my head and a- a body on top of mine. Shit.

I slowly opened my eyes, immediately feeling a sting from the light. I looked down seeing a head of brown hair laying on my chest, and an arm draped over my body.

I quickly lifted the covers seeing that i was not wearing any pants. Oh no, i had a top on, it was just an oversized shirt but there was nothing underneath. Apart from a pair of panties.

I slowly moved trying my hardest not to wake the girl up but it proved harder than i had anticipated. She groaned as she stirred awake, i tensed stopping my movements hoping she would go back to sleep.

It didn't work, i watched as the girl stretched out her arm before looking up at me. "Chloe?" I asked, i was not expecting that.

"h-hi Y/n" Chloe mumbled blushing slightly as she moved away from my body.

"what happened last night?" Chloe shrugged as she looked around, i decided to as well, thankfully we were in my dorm.

"um i-i don't think we did anything, you know-" Chloe spoke timidly as she made some weird hand gestures. I hummed pushing the covers off both our bodies.

"right, well i'm pantsless so i don't know what that means, but if you'll excuse me" I spoke as i climbed out of the bed. I was between Chloes body and the wall so Chloe had to move to let me out.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts before noticing that we weren't the only ones here. Cuddled up in Sarah's bed was Sarah and Tyler.

Oh god, i hope they didn't do anything last night either. Well if they did i definitely don't remember.