chapter seventy eight

y'all are gonna LOVE this chapter 😉

•••

week seven

Natasha and i walked hand in hand up to the picnic table Tyler and Sarah were already sat at.

"hi Y/n, Natasha, how's it going?" Sarah greeted as Natasha and i took a seat.

"amazing Sarah thank you, how are you?" Natasha greeted politely back. I watched at Tyler smiled at the interaction.

"i'm good, yeah great. um this is my boyfriend Tyler" Sarah introduced Tyler, he gave a small wave as Natasha looked at him.

"hey, i'm sorry did you want me to call you Professor Romanoff?" Natasha immediately shook her head.

"no please, Natasha is perfect. there is no need for formalities" Tyler nodded turning to Sarah before looking back at Natasha and i.

"i just wanna know how this started?" Tyler asked, Natasha hummed looking to me before turning back to Tyler.

"well, Y/n here came to my lecture late making quite the impression might i add. i was immediately intrigued by her, not in a creepy i'm older than her kinda way. in a she seemed like someone worth getting to know way" Natasha started, she looked over at me as she spoke.

"i was right, she is an amazing girl, well woman who is incredibly ambitious and knows extremely what she wants. granted we first really got talking when i found her drunk stumbling around campus but i wouldn't change it for the world" I beamed at Natasha's words.

"i fell pretty hard for her i'm not going to lie, after getting to know her i needed to be with her no matter what it took. we've had a few hiccups along the way but we've come out stronger" I nodded agreeing with her entirely. I had placed my hand on her thigh as she spoke. She placed hers atop mine.

"you guys are so cute, aren't they super cute babe?" Sarah spoke happily, i looked over at her giving her a wide smile.

"they are baby yes. look i'm not going to snitch on you, quite frankly i couldn't care less that you're a Professor and a student. if you love each other, or you know like each other a lot i think you should be together" Tyler spoke as Sarah leaned on his shoulder.

"thanks Tyler" I gratefully spoke earning a nod from Tyler.

"of course, oh and Sarah told me about your plan to take down Professor McKay" We both hummed waiting for him to continue. "i'm so in, if you need any help. i hate that bitch so much she made my freshman year hell in Business" We all chuckled at his words.

"fantastic, we might actually take you up on than. we've done the first part sending the first emails but we'll let you know if we need any assistance" Natasha explained.

"perfect, well i hate to cut this chat short but i have an early lecture tomorrow i need to sleep for, so baby?" Tyler turned to Sarah who nodded standing up.

"thank you, for hearing us out, well hearing Natasha out i didn't really talk. we really appreciate it" Tyler nodded grabbing Sarah's hand as they made their way back to his car.

Sarah gave me a huge smile and an over the top wave as we watched them drive away.

"let's go home sweetheart" Natasha cooed leaning in to kiss my cheek. I turned my head capturing her lips in a short kiss before we got up to leave.

"that went so well" I beamed as we pulled up to Natasha's apartment complex.

"it really did, i'm so happy. we've got another person on our side" I hummed nodding with a huge smile.