chapter seventeen

week two

~ time skip ~

Three hours later and i was finally walking out of business. It honestly wasn't that bad but there's a lot of material to get through and we've been given so much homework this time.

I hadn't even had a chance to check my messages yet, either Natasha's or Sarah's. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket the whole lecture so i know for sure they've both replied. That or Sarah's done something crazy.

I decided on heading back to my dorm before checking them. That way if most of them are from Sarah we can just talk instead of typing.

I practically sprinted up the stairs before i was barrelling into my dorm. Sarah was at her desk doing some homework when i walked it. She immediately stopped turning to me.

"you went MIA" Was the first thing she said to me as i went to sit down at my own desk.

"i was in business, i need to concentrate in that class" I defended myself as i started unpacking my bag.

"well..." I turned to Sarah as she was staring at me eagerly waiting.

"right..." I told Sarah everything that happened even the stuff she already knew. All the way up until the last message i sent Natasha. "i haven't checked if she's replied though" I finished.

"check now!" Sarah shouted rolling closer to me as i chuckled getting my phone out. I saw the large number of texts Sarah has sent me looking up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"what you weren't answering" I shook my head as i then saw Natasha's reply.

Natasha's message : oh you cheeky little girl, is that right? come early to thursday's lecture and maybe we can pick up where we left off 😉

"holy fuck" I exhaled after reading her message, she basically just invited me to fuck her.

"she wants to fuck you so bad! you have to go" Sarah screamed grabbing my phone to re read the message. "what are we going to reply?" She hummed.

"ah ah, give me that" I ripped my phone out of her hands earning a whine from Sarah. I know what she's like and i ain't about to let her type or send a message.

I looked at the message again thinking about what i should reply with. "fuck what do i say?" I looked at Sarah as she made a thinking face.

"how about 'i'll wear a skirt with nothing underneath and prepare myself to get railed by you' huh?" Sarah suggested.

"ew no" I groaned giving her a disgusted look to which she just shrugged.

"what about..." I trailed off typing my replying before showing it to Sarah for her approval.

"okay yeah that's better, subtle but still like i wanna fuck you vibes" Sarah commented and i chuckled nodding.

The message : i'd say i'll wear the same thing but i've already got an even hotter outfit in mind. i think you'll really enjoy having to stare at me for 2 hours 😏

"send it. send it. send it" Sarah chanted over my shoulder, i groaned turning to push her away with my hand right on her face.

She stumbled back causing me to laugh before focusing on my phone again. I exhaled deeply before clicking send and immediately throwing my phone onto my bed.

"right let's go get dinner" I announced suddenly, Sarah just looked at me with a weird expression before nodding.

~ time skip ~