chapter one hundred and seventeen

hi! welcome to the last Professor Romanoff chapter. fair to say we've come a long way, i never imagined this book would get as popular as it did. thank you all for ready my first official book 🤗

•••

GRADUATION DAY

"Nat!!" I called out from the bedroom. The redhead calmly walked in to find me in a mess scrambling around.

"yes my love?" She asked sweetly.

"where is it?" I spat without any context.

"i'm going to need you to be more specific honey?" Natasha cooed lightly grabbing my arm to calm me down.

I took a deep breathe meeting her enchanting eyes. "i'm sorry, my shirt where's my shirt?" I stated calmly.

"which one?" Natasha clearly needed more information.

"the plain black one, i had it yesterday remember" Natasha hummed closing her eyes momentarily. Without a word Natasha went into the closet to find my shirt.

"baby!" Natasha called from the small space, i entered seeing her holding the exact shirt i was looking for.

"oh" I walked up to my redhead taking the shirt from her as she gave me a sweet smile. "i'm freaking out" I admitted.

Natasha gave me a small nod as she cupped my cheeks. "i know baby, you just need to calm down okay?" I took a deep breathe melting into Natasha's hold.

"come on, let me help you" Natasha offered taking a hold of my hand before pulling me back into our bedroom.

Natasha managed to calm me allowing me to get ready for my Graduation. She helped with the light amount of makeup i put on and adding the finishing touches to my outfit.

"you look gorgeous my love" Natasha complimented tucking some of my hair behind my ear. I had curled my hair for the occasion, well Natasha curled it.

option one

option one