chapter fifty five

this was suppose to be up late night, my apologies

•••

week three

After Taylor left abruptly Natasha pecked my cheek before going to sit back behind her desk. How was she so calm right now, and why would she expose us like that.

"wha- Na- i don't- why would you do that? she's going to the Dean! what are we going to do?" I started rambling freaking out about what's going to happen. Natasha just sat there silently flipping through papers completely ignoring me.

"NATASHA!" I shouted placing my hands on her desk to get her attention. She looked up at me with a blank expression and i gave her a 'well?' look.

"i've told you how much i hate it when you call me that" I rolled my eyes at her response.

"right, sorry NAT, but you weren't replying so i had to get your attention some other way. what was that?" Natasha took a deep breathe gesturing to the seat next to me. I didn't sit.

"sweetheart, calm down can you do that for me? just take a seat i have this all under control" Natasha spoke calming, i huffed sitting down with my arms crossed.

"how are you so calm, she's going to out us" Natasha nodded before giving me her reasoning.

"Y/n, baby listen to me, everything is going to be okay. i have a plan" Natasha smiled once she finished talking, i guess i don't get to know her plan.

We sat in silence for what felt like forever but in reality it was only a couple of minutes. Suddenly Natasha's office phone started to ring, when i tell you i practically had a heart attack at the noise.

Natasha gave me a sweet smile before answering it. "Natasha's office. oh Dean Wallus, how are you. mmm yeah i'm good, what can i do for you this fine sunday? oh, is there. she was, yes. mhm oh has she now. alright, she is still here, yes" Natasha spoke to Dean Wallus, she was looking at me the whole time nodding and smiling.

"of course we can, yes. no worries, we'll see you soon. alright bye William" Natasha hung up the phone standing up immediately. "come on bunny" I just followed like a lost puppy as we made our way to Dean Wallus' office.

"wait, stop!" I exclaimed and Natasha stopped immediately turning back with a concerned expression.

"are you going to tell me what your plan is? or am i suppose to go into the Deans office completely blind. am i going to be expelled Nat" Natasha looked around before she cupped my cheeks caressing them softly.

"you're not going to be expelled baby, i'll tell you my plan okay. we just gotta keep walking" I nodding accepting those terms as we headed on our way again.

Natasha's plan was actually really good, i think it could definitely work. I just gotta remember to stay calm and act as innocent as possible.

"come in" A male voice came from the other side of the thick wooden door Natasha had just knocked on. I've never actually met Dean Wallus before so i'm pretty nervous as well as the obvious reason we're here.

"deep breathes sweetheart" Natasha whispered before turning the door handle and opening the door. I took one last deep breath before following her in.

Dean Wallus was sat behind his desk, while Taylor was sat at one of the two chairs on the other side of his desk.

"Natasha, thank you for joining us. and Y/n Y/l/n i presume nice to meet you, please come in" Dean Wallus greeted us as we moved further into the room.