chapter fifteen

week two

Russian was amazing, i mean i was barely listening once Natasha took her blazer off i couldn't concentrate. There was about 10 minutes left of the class and she had just given us some worksheets to do.

Natasha had told us there was gonna be a kind of pre test next week. That'll help her pin point what areas the class needs to work on. I think i'm doing okay i mean i actually quite enjoy reading ahead and making my own notes. 

I started packing up my things just like all the other students right before the bell rang. "отличная лекция, ребята, увидимся в четверг" Natasha called out to the class as they all started leaving. [great lecture guys, see you all thursday]

I looked over at Natasha and she was already looking at me. I slowly stood up picking my bag up watching as the last student left.

"дорогой" Natasha cooed as i slowly walked up to her desk. [sweetheart]

"you didn't seem very focused all class" Natasha crossed her arms as she sat back in her chair. I pursed my lips looking down as i put my hands in my pockets.

"i was a little distracted" I admitted and she hummed sitting up placing her elbows on her desk as she leaned forward slightly.

"oh yeah, by what?" Natasha raised her eyebrow and i tilted my head.

"um you" I quietly admitted causing a smirk to quickly grow on her face as she stood up coming closer.

"me? i should be saying you distracted me with that outfit, those..." She trailed off glancing down at my chest as she got closer. "i wanted to ask you something" She changed the topic and i furrowed my eyebrows a little confused.

"i wondered if you'd wanna give me your number?" Natasha asked, i was shocked at first at the question. She wants my number? She wants to text me? Text me what? "Y/n?" Natasha questioned as i stood there not actually answering her.

"oh uh y-yeah sorry. um okay yeah sure" I spoke unconvincingly. "fuck sorry, um i didn't mean for that to sound so... i don't know um of course" I shook my head hating how flustered she makes me.

Natasha just chuckled at my fumbling grabbing a pen and a piece of paper for me. "thanks honey" She looked down at my number shoving it into her pants pocket before she quickly leaning in to peck my cheek.

I blushed like crazy as she pulled away causing her to chuckle more. "um i-i'll see you thursday Pro- Natasha" I corrected myself and i saw the smirk on Natasha's face widened at my use of her first name.

I quickly made my way out of the room taking a deep breath once i was out. Holy fuck, i just gave my number to my professor.

I pulled my phone out opening Sarah's contact immediately. I typed a message but before i hit send my phone dinged signalling a new message.

————————————

unknown
hey cutie ;) i can't wait to see what outfit you come up with on thrusday

me
hi, um Natasha?

unknown
that's right baby, i hope i didn't come on too strong

me
no not at all, but i did just leave the room. i mean i'm still stood outside.

natasha
i just couldn't wait to talk to you again. remind me do you have a lecture right after mine?

me
no i don't, my next lecture isn't until 11

natasha
perfect

————————————

I didn't really know what that last text meant until the door behind me swung open and i almost fell as i was leaning against it. "shit, sorry babe" Natasha grabbed my arm helping me regain myself and picking my bag up.

"oh man you scared me" I breathed out fixing my hair as Natasha guided me back into the room. She closed the door behind us as i walked further into the room.

"so uh, why did you want my number?" I asked as i leaned against Natasha's desk. Natasha turned back to me smirking as she walked over to me.

Natasha stood in front of me putting my bag down against her desk. "i wanted to be able to talk to you" She replied and i nodded looking down slightly.

"oh yeah" I looked back up meeting her gaze as she stared down at me humming. She placed her hands on the desk either side of me as she leaned in closer.

"what are you doing to me" Natasha whispered glancing down to my lips. I could feel her hot breath against my lips causing my breath to hitch.

"i-" I stuttered looking between her eyes as they darkened right in front of me. Natasha leaned in closer licking her lips quickly. Before anything else could happen there was a knock on the door.

Natasha groaned before standing up straight and walking over to the door. I let out a deep breath bowing my head, she almost just kissed me, shit.

I heard the door open and then a man speaking, i looked over seeing none other than Professor Adams my Tourism Professor.

"oh sorry i didn't realise you were with a student, i just wanted to ask if you wanted to grab a bite to eat?" Professor Adams asked as he glanced at me before looking back to Natasha.

Natasha hummed looking back to me quickly and then back to Professor Adams. I bent down to grab my bag expecting her to agree and go with him. "yes, i'm doing a little tutoring at the moment. rain check?" Natasha spoke confidently and i looked over shocked she was passing up the offer to stay with me.

"uh yeah n-no worries. i'll let you two ladies get back to it. good to see you miss Y/l/n, i'll see you tomorrow for Tourism" Professor Adams called out and i smiled waving toward him as Natasha closed the door.

I then heard the unmistakable click of the door locking followed by the clicks of Natasha's heel as she walked back over to me.

"now, where were we?" Natasha stood in front of me seeing i had picked my bag up, titling her head slightly.

"leaving so soon" I shook my head immediately dropping my bag to the floor causing it to make a loud thud noise.

"shit sorry" I apologised for the loud noise but Natasha just shook her head chuckling.

"don't worry дорогой, i could never be upset with you" Natasha cooed caressing my cheek. [sweetheart]

I hummed closing my eyes leaning into her hold. "can i kiss you детка?" Natasha asked and i opened my eyes immediately at the request meeting hers gaze. [baby]

"uh um y-yes. yes you can, please" I all but begged causing Natasha to tug a cheeky smiled before leaning in closer.