chapter thirty eight

week three

There was about 30 minutes left of my lecture, it was going well up until my phone started vibrating uncontrollably.

I had occasionally taken it out to message Natasha during the lecture. I sit at the back so Professor Adams couldn't see. I know it wasn't someone calling because that's a different kind of vibration so it's someone sending a bunch of texts.

I quickly glanced at Professor Adams seeing him looking away before taking my phone out. I had about 10 texts from Natasha and an additional 20 from Sarah. Shit.

I skimmed through them quickly, reading a lot of 'its Taylor' and 'we need to talk'. I groaned quietly to myself before deciding i needed to deal with whatever this was.

I carefully got up making my way to the front of the room being quiet so i didn't disturb the others. Once out of the room i immediately called Sarah.

"come on, pick up, pick up" I paced around out the front of the room waiting for Sarah to pick up.

"oh thank god, Y/n we need to talk" Sarah finally answered sounding somewhat out of breath.

"why, what's up? what did Taylor do? and why is Natasha messaging me as well?" I rambled out questions.

"i'm actually with Natasha right now, are you out of your lecture? i thought it finished at 5" Sarah was with Natasha, what the heck, why?

"umm yeah it does, i just stepped out to call you and see what was up. why are you with Natasha?" I was getting more and more concerned.

"her lecture doesn't finish until 5" I heard Natasha in the background before Sarah cursed.

"Sarah what's happening? what did Taylor do?" I sternly asked starting to get pissed off that i wasn't getting an actual answer.

"it's- it'll be better if you come to Natasha's office to talk. just don't overthink until 5, okay? we'll explain once you get here" Not overthink? Shes got to be fucking with me, right?

"Sarah i have 30 minutes left i'm going to be thinking about nothing besides what could have possibly happened. put Natasha on" I demanded. Sarah made a whining noise before i heard some shuffling.

"Y/n?" Natasha's sweet but concerned voice came through the phone.

"Natty, what's going on? are you okay?" I softened my voice as i asked turning to face the wall when i saw some students walking by.

"i'm okay, baby. just do what Sarah said, try not to over think it and we'll explain everything when you get here" Natasha spoke softly. I sighed deeply before nodding even though she couldn't see.

"okay, i'll try not to overthink for the next 30 minutes even though i overthink all the time" I whined as i looked at my watch seeing that it was now 26 minutes until 5.

"just think about me... naked" Natasha husked quietly causing me to smirk.

"oh baby, alright i am more than happy to do that" Natasha giggled as i already imagined her naked. "i'll see you soon, hon"

"i'll see you soon, милашка" Natasha again husked before we both hung up. I took a deep breath before reentering the room. [cutie]

~ time skip ~

I practically ran out of my lecture once it had finished. Making it to Natasha's office in record time, i didn't bother knocking just bursting in.

Both Sarah and Natasha jumped a little at my sudden entrance. "i'm here, i'm here" I chanted as i closed the door dropping my bag to the ground as i went to embrace Natasha.