chapter twelve

week one

~ natasha's pov ~

I pulled up to my apartment complex, Y/n had fallen asleep pretty quickly after our last little conversation. I'm pretty thankful but now i gotta get her up to my apartment without waking her.

I turned my car off quickly hopping out and making my way over to the passenger side. I unbuckled Y/n sliding one arm under her thighs and the other behind her back to lift her up.

I successfully got her out of the car, her arms instinctively wrapped around my neck as i closed the door with my hip locking my car before walking into the building.

Y/n gripped my hoodie tightly as she nuzzled into my chest, her adorable smile still present. I was just watching her the whole elevator ride up, may sound creepy but she looked so peaceful.

Once the doors dinged open i quickly walked to my apartment struggling a little to open my door. I made it in and immediately went to my bedroom to lay her down. I would have put her in a spare bed but my second room doesn't have a bed so mine it is.

As soon as her body hit the mattress she stirred wake. "hey hey shh, go back to sleep" I cooed trying to cox her into going back to sleep.

"mmm nooo. i- uncomfyyyyy. mmm" Y/n whined rolling around as she tried taking her clothes off. I sighed quickly going to grab some comfortable clothes for her guess i'm gonna have to change her.

When i got back to my bed she had attempted to pull her top over her head but failed as it got caught causing her to whine. "hey, let me help" I carefully removed her top watching as she sighed contently. "can i take these off as well?" I asked starting to undo the tie on her shorts.

"mhm yes pleaseee" Y/n whispered adorably and i smiled before sliding her shorts off. I wasn't trying to look but i did definitely notice the black lace underwear she was wearing. I know i shouldn't because she's well my student and also intoxicated but come on i'm only human.

I grabbed the baggy tee i got her slipping it over her head and pulling it down to cover her torso. I took a deep breath finally having her somewhat covered. Before i could slip on some comfy shorts though Y/n decided to reposition herself.

She rolled over onto her stomach giving me a great view of her round ass. "fuck" I muttered clenching my jaw as i looked at her practically bare ass due to her wearing a thong.

"Y/n, honey come on, let me just.." i tried rolling her back over but she whimpered shaking her head. "you're not gonna be happy in the morning if you wake up with no pants, come on babe" I coxed and she sighed finally rolling over and letting me slip the shorts on.

"there you go, doesn't that feel better now" I stroked her cheek as she hummed smiling.

"i sleepy" My heart melted at her adorable tone but i needed to get this makeup off her. I know the feeling of waking up with a full face of makeup it's not good.

"soon baby, i just gotta remove your makeup" Y/n just nodded keeping eyes closed and i smiled going to grab some makeup wipes.

After i had successfully removed her makeup, Y/n was surprisingly tolerant of my wiping her face and stayed still the whole time. She would occasionally say some sort of nonsense i wouldn't understand but i hummed nonetheless.

Once i returned from throwing the dirty makeup wapes into the trash can in my bathroom Y/n was fast asleep. Her lips were slightly parted letting out soft snores, her hair was splattered out on the pillow as she laid flat on her back.

I took my hoodie off before climbing into the other side, i thought about sleeping on my sofa but it's not very comfortable to sleep on and i'll make sure to keep my distance.