chapter eighty six

hi! i'm sorry i haven't uploaded. i've been a bit distracted... by someone... 🥺
i also have an idea i wanna write for a one shot but it'll mean no professor romanoff maybe for another couple of days. i'll try and do both just bare with me, please xx

•••

week seven

"well done everyone, see you all next week, have a great weekend" Natasha dismissed us all a few minutes early.

Everyone was chatting and saying their goodbyes happy about getting an early ish finish. Once the last student left and Natasha had closed the door i jumped up on her desk.

"so... Professor i was thinking..." I started as Natasha slotted herself between my legs. She hummed cupping my cheeks. "i was a bad girl yesterday... which you never punished me for..." Natasha tilted her head.

"you want me to punish you?" I bit my lip nodding as i gripped at her shirt.

"don't you think i deserve it?" Natasha hummed slowly sliding her hands down my front. I moaned softly as her hands grazed over my breasts rubbing my nipples. I wasn't wearing a bra so obviously it was bound to happened.

"baby i want nothing more than to punish you... but i-" Natasha started as she looked down. I frowned moving my hands up to cup her cheeks. "i can't tonight. my family's in town and we're having dinner tonight"

I sighed, "oh okay, that's all good. we can um we can do it another night" Natasha's smile widened as she leaned in.

"i promise this weekend, your ass in mine" She whispered before connecting our lips. I moaned as our lips moved together. Natasha slowly nibbled on my bottom lip before pulling away.

"i'm going to tell my parents about you" Natasha added standing up straight rubbing up and down my sides. "my sister already knows, but i'm going to tell them that i've met someone, and that we're in love" I beamed at the fact Natasha's confident in our relationship to tell her parents.

"you're going to tell your parents about me? oh Natty, i wanna tell mine about you it's just-" I started thinking about how they would react to me dating a professor.

"don't tell them i'm your Professor" Natasha suggested with a shrug.

"i mean- i could do that but like what do i say when they ask how we met?" Natasha just stared at me clearly not knowing what to do either.

"i don't know baby, but we can figure it out together. okay?" I nodded, i want to tell my parents about quite possibly the love of my love. However she's my Professor my parents are not going to be okay with that.

"i've got 20 minutes before i have to leave, i want to hold my baby" I giggled as Natasha wrapped her arms around my waist.

"i wanna hold my baby too" I mumbled against Natasha's lips before we connected them. It was a very slow kiss and honestly i could continue with it forever.

Natasha's soft plump lips gently moved against mine which felt like heaven.

"have a good night Nat, i love you" I cooed connecting Natasha and i's lips one last time. I didn't want to let her leave but i definitely needed to.

"i love you baby. i'll text you later" I hummed giving her a small nod. We both made our way out of the classroom before we went our seperate ways.

Natasha gave me a small wave and a smile which i returned. I watched her until she got into her car, even though i had to squint to see her.

"hey Y/n/n!" Sarah exclaimed as i stepped into our dorm. I beamed with a huge smile walking over to her bed.

I practically collapsed on top of her causing her to groan before she started chuckling. "Tyler told me he and Natasha send our emails" I hummed nodding against her.