chapter seventy six

hellooooooo :)

•••

week seven

I got to Natasha's office just after 12 and she was already there sat behind her desk. "Professor Romanoff" I greeted as i stepped into her office.

I closed the door behind me earning a hum from Natasha. "Miss Y/l/n" I chuckled at her use of my last name. She stood up coming over to give me a hug.

"i think i like you calling me Professor again" Natasha whispered into my ear as she squeezed me tighter.

I sighed tightening my own hold on her, it had only been a few hours but i missed her so much.

"oh do you now" I hummed as we pulled away moving over to the sofa in her office.

"yes, i don't know it just dose things to me" I smirked tilting my head.

"what kind of things... Professor?" Natasha took a deep breath glancing down at my body before meeting my gaze.

"you know exactly what kind of things" I nodded slowly sliding my hand up her thigh. "sweetheart" Natasha said in a warning tone.

I retreated my hand putting both up in surrender. "i'm sorry, you're just irresistible" Natasha smirked as she grabbed my chin.

"so are you baby, but we have to behave. as least until Professor McKay is gone for good" I nodded leaning my head against the headrest.

"so Sarah is going to think about being involved in the plan. she actually really liked it, but understandable her wanting to take some time to think" Natasha hummed as she lightly threaded her fingers through my hair. "you know, we could get it started today. your next lecture isn't until 3 right?" Natasha gave me a small nod.

"we could go see if she's in her office and try to send an email to me. maybe we start off with one about how horrible i'm doing in Business so far. then i can send back asking if theres anything i can do" I explained, we can't really just go right in there asking for nudes out of no where.

"that's actually a really good idea, build the foundation. you'll have to wait to reply obviously or she'll see it" I nodded.

"yeah, it'll be a bit tricky but i'll have to reply when i get back to her computer" Natasha hummed as she grabbed my hands pulling them onto her lap. "we'll work it out, i'll do anything to be with you Natty" I cooed.

Natasha beamed cupping my chin pulling me in closer. "so will i baby, i'm never letting you go" Natasha husked, "not again" She whispered close to my lips before connecting them.

I hummed into her mouth as our lips slowly moved together. I'll never get over how good Natasha's lips feel against mine. They're so soft and plump, she knows exactly how to kiss as well. Soft and tender but also rough and hard, depending on the mood. 

"ugh, we have to stop. it's really not smart for us to do that here" Natasha spoke sombrely as she glanced back at my body. Her fingers were trailing up and down my thighs to my arms.

"but i'm your TA, it's perfectly plausible that i'd be here" Natasha hummed as she gave me a slow nod.

"you're right, however with McKay still here it's too risky. i- trust me i want to do more than this but i don't want to loose you forever" I nodded biting my lip understanding our situation.

"so, i've got some time before my next lecture. let's see if we can get our plan started" I beamed immediately nodding. Natasha pecked my lips then my cheek before jumping up.