chapter ten

week one

~ friday night ~

My lecture wasn't too bad but the stack of homework i got from it was. I groaned walking into the dorm building making my way to the stair case. The elevator still isn't working and i know it's only been a week but come on i gotta walk up five flights of stairs.

After somewhat successfully climbing the stairs and entering my dorm i fell onto my bed with a loud exhale. "you had one lecture today how are you so exhausted" Sarah questioned pausing her movie.

"i've still have a long day and week. guess who i ran into today" I turned over facing Sarah as her expression changed to excitement.

"ooooo Professor hottie" She squealed and i rolled my eyes at the name but nodded nonetheless. "tell me everything"

I told Sarah everything that happened with Professor Romanoff at the cafe. She was practically squealing by the end of it saying we'd make a cute couple.

"i can't date my Professor are you crazy" I deadpanned as i pursed my lips exhaling.

"sure you can, i mean you want to she wants to come on just do it" She argued and i rolled my eyes groaning as i stood up.

"you're ridiculous, and are we still going to the party tomorrow cause i think i found the perfect outfit" I asked walking over to my drawers to pick out some pjs for tonight.

"ahh duh, of course we are. show meeeeee" Sarah whined and i chuckled nodding abandoning my pjs to show her my outfit.

"holy fuck that's gonna look so good! when did you get this top i've never seen it before" Sarah examined the top i had gone with.

"over break, i had always wanted a top like it so i thought fuck it and bought it" She hummed nodding as she placed it back on the top of my drawers.

"you should totally wear that to one of your Russian lectures, Professor hottie would go crazy" Sarah muttered as she walked back to her bed and i chuckled shaking my head. I mean she's not wrong it's quite the top.

~ saturday morning ~

I woke up to silence for the first time all week, no alarms, no early lectures it was so peaceful. I rolled over seeing Sarah still asleep laid out like a starfish on her single bed. I chuckled stretching before getting up and into the shower.

After a long and relaxing shower i walked out of the bathroom to find a comfy outfit for today. Sarah and i just planned on staying in until we had to get ready for the party tonight. Maybe go out for lunch but we'll see what happens.

I just went with a pair of comfy shorts and a baggy tee tucked in. I decided it was time to wake Sarah up because i'm bored and i want to.

"Sarah!" I shouted throwing a pillow at her head. She immediately shot up looking around, it was the funniest thing. "get up idiot i'm bored" Sarah glared at me before falling back onto her bed.

"you bitch, ugh" She groaned getting up to hop in the shower, she was flipping me off the whole walk to the bathroom while i just smirked.

Once she was out we went down to the cafeteria on the ground floor of the dorm building to get breakfast. It was pretty quiet seeing as how it was a saturday so everyone would wanna sleep all morning. It wasn't even that early though, it was 9:30am by the time we got down here.

We lined up picking up our trays, "what's the plan for today?" Sarah questioned moving to stand in front of me.

"i don't really care, i want a break from studying that's for sure" Sarah nodded agreeing as she looked over all the choices.