chapter fifty two

week three

I slowly turned around, and of course my suspicions were right. Standing at the door to the locker room was none other than Taylor.

"what the fuck are you doing here" I immediately spat, i mean she shouldn't be here as a. it's the weekend and she's barely even a student. Plus b. she doesn't play a sport.

"i saw you come in here, with that hot Professor" Taylor spoke confidently as she crossed her arms.

"what are you talking about? i came in here alone to have a shower after my long day of exercising and making the soccer team" I sassed back, there's no way i'm letting this bitch get under my skin.

"you liar, i saw her. in that green set that makes her ass look amazing and her ti-"

"excuse me! who are you and why are you in the locker room?" Coach Matthews suddenly showed up. Thank god she did because i had no idea how i was going to get Natasha out of here.

"oh um i-i'm Taylor" Taylor stuttered turning to face Coach Matthews. Coach looked Taylor up and down and then looked over at me still wrapped in a towel.

"why are you here Taylor?" Coach Matthews crossed her arms over her chest clearly not happy with this whole interaction.

"um i just, i saw another Professor come in here with her and i know they were having sex" I scoffed rolling my eyes as Coach Matthews looked over at me.

"that's ridiculous, i was just having a shower after practice and she walked in right when i was getting changed" I fumbled a little with my towel trying to tie it tighter feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"right, Taylor you need to leave. Y/n i'm sorry to have disturbed you" I nodded giving Coach Matthews a smile in thanks as she ushered Taylor out of the locker room.

I quickly ran back to the showers to get Natasha. When i got back there she was struggling to put her clothes back on due to her being wet.

"was Taylor out there" She immediately asked as i dropped the towel handing it to her. She gave me a smile before quickly patting herself dry. I got dress, which was still a little awkward as i was a little wet still.

"she saw you come in here" Natasha froze looking at me in a way waiting for me to say i was kidding but i just shook my head slightly.

"fuck" She exclaimed as she pulled her sports bra over her head.

"fuck indeed, Coach Matthews came in before she could say anything else or worse come back here. i just hope she doesn't like scope out the locker room" Natasha nodded as she pulled her leggings up, she had to jump to get them up and for a moment i completely forgot about the situation we were in.

"um i'll go out first to make sure she's not around and come back to get you" Natasha hummed stepping forward cupping my cheeks.

She stared at me for a moment before connecting our lips in a soft kiss. I hummed gripping her waist pulling her body flush against mine.

"fuck, okay. let's do this" Natasha breathed out once we pulled away. I chuckled a little picking up my towel before making my way back to the main area.

"coast is clear, but i'd still suggest we run. where did you park?" Natasha stood up making her way over to me.

"same place i alway do, street beside the dorms" I nodded reaching out to grab her hand for a moment before we made our way out.

Natasha successfully made it to her car and i successfully made it to my dorm without running into anyone.

When i entered my dorm, after walking up the five flights of stairs Sarah and Chloe were both sat on Sarah's bed.