chapter eleven

week one

We had been walking for a little bit around campus, "you should totally wear that top on monday Y/n" Sarah broke the silence as we walked over to the frat house the party was being held at.

"now why would i do that, i'd end up giving my professors a heart attack" I replied and Sarah smirked nodding.

"i'm sure one in particular would love it" She leaned in whispering as she started laughing thinking it was the funniest thing.

"fuck off" I whined pushing her almost causing her to fall over due to the heels she had chosen to wear. I chuckled at her clumsiness as we made it to the frat house.

The party was in full swing when we arrived, we immediately went to the kitchen to grab ourselves some drinks.

After we all skulled our drinks trying to catch up we made our way to the dance floor. The three of us danced together, i grabbed Sarah's hips occasionally as she'd grind against me.

I could see Chloe getting jealous so i just gripped tighter onto Sarah's hips not giving a fuck. "well well well how are you gorgeous ladies doing tonight?" A man with short dirty blonde hair approached grabbing onto my waist.

I groaned to myself switching places with Sarah so she was facing the guy and i was now next to Chloe. "oh hi" Sarah flirted and i rolled my eyes at how easy that was.

"you ladies together or?" The man questioned and i turned to looked at Sarah who was shaking her head.

"oh no don't worry big boy, you're more my type than they are" I flashed her a disappointing grin but grabbed Chloes arm pulling her away.

"come on, let's get another drink" I shouted so she could hear me over the music, she just nodded following behind me.

"bye besties love youuuuuu" I heard Sarah called out before i'm assuming dancing with the guy. That didn't take long at all my god, oh well i'm happy for her.

Chloe and i got back to the kitchen and i offered to make us both drinks. "hey uh, Y/n can i ask you something?" Chloe suddenly spoke and i nodded already knowing what she was going to say.

"would you wanna maybe go on a date with me sometime?" I sighed turning to face Chloe who had a nervous look on her face as i handed her the drink i made.

"look Chloe, you're a gorgeous girl i'll give you that but i'm just not interested. i'm sorry" I sent her a small smile as i took a large gulp of my drink.

"right okay, y-yeah no worries it's all good. i-i just thought i'd ask" She stuttered out and i felt kinda guilty for hurting her feelings but i don't like her like that.

I gulped down the rest of my drink turning to make another immediately. "but we can still be friends. i know it sucks when people say that but i do like you and love hanging out with you" I sincerely spoke finishing up my second drink.

Chloe just nodded grabbing the bottle of vodka and two shot glasses holding them up. "oh fuck yeah" I chuckled out and she laughed as well pouring us both a shot.

~ natasha's pov ~

It's fucking saturday night and i'm currently in my office doing lesson plans. You're probably wondering why i didn't do this during the day. Well my hyper active little sister is visiting and she wanted to explore all day today. Plus she wants to again tomorrow so this is my life.

Luckily she got her own place to stay at while she's here, i couldn't deal with her the whole time she's here. Don't get me wrong i love my sister but she can be a bit much sometimes. Hence me in my office at 10pm on a saturday night.