chapter forty seven

week three

~ friday morning ~

Despite not having a lecture until this afternoon i woke up at a decent time. 8am, i hadn't set an alarm my body just woke me up on its own.

I stretched out making a rather loud groan before jumping out of bed. I was planning on getting a workout in today.

Soccer try outs are tomorrow and i need to make sure i'm fit enough to play. I quickly got dressed into my workout clothes.

I went with just a pair of those short leggings that finish around the mid thigh. Which i paired with the matching top, they were this super cute baby blue colour. I grabbed an oversized shirt to wear over the top and my black Nike trainers.

I packed a small bag for the gym, towel, water bottle, pre workout, headphones, those are essential. Just before i went to leave i remembered i hadn't sent Natasha a good morning text or a photo.

I dropped my bag quickly going over to my mirror to take a cute but flirty photo. I held one side of my shirt up so you could see a small amount of skin as i took the photo.

Natasha had sent hers already, she had gone with cream dress pants with a white and beige striped shirt. The shirt was oversized but she had tucked it in and rolled the sleeves up. There was a generous amount of bottoms undone as well, she looked phenomenal.

My message : good morning natty x. you look stunning as always. i'm off to the gym, getting a workout in before tomorrows try outs 😋

I smiled as i sent the message picking my bag back up and making my way down stairs. I had a quick breakfast of a couple pieces of toast, bacon and some eggs, gotta get my protein.

On the way to the gym i had my pre workout, it was raspberry flavoured and so delicious. Anyways, upon arriving to the gym there weren't many people here, everyone was most likely in lectures.

I shoved my bag into a locker grabbing out my towel and headphones before beginning my workout.

I was about halfway through when Natasha texted back. I was actually just about to do some weighted squats when she did.

I had forgone my shirt once i got too hot, it didn't take very long. I honestly don't know why i bothered even wearing one it's just an extra price of clothing i'll have to wash now.

Anyways, back to Natasha's reply. I decided now was a good a time as any to have a break and get my flirt on.

—————————

natty 🥵
good morning cutie x. i hope you have a fantastic day 🤗
image.01

me
good morning natty x. you look stunning as always. i'm off to the gym, getting a workout in before tomorrows try outs 😋
image.01

natty 🥵
you're working out without me 😢 but i wanna see you get all hot and sweating

me
don't worry baby, you will. i'll make sure to take plenty of photos for you. as well as save some energy for when i see you 😏

natty 🥵
please tell me you're wearing a matching set and will take that annoying shirt off??

me
well i don't know? am i?
image.02

—————————

I took a photos in front of the squat rack, i was standing in a way that poked my ass out and made my legs look amazing. The lighting in the gym is fantastic for taking mirror selfies i have to admit.