chapter eighty one

hi! i'm sorry i haven't uploaded in a few days i've been having a crazy time, overwhelmed with a few things. please accept this smut as my apology xx

•••

week seven

I walked back to Natasha who was now stood in front of her sofa. She had the large appendage in her hand as her eyes stayed glued to my body.

Natasha smirked lifting up my skirt finding my matching blue garter belt and lack of panties. "garter belt?" I nodded as she glanced up at me before looking back down.

"but there's nothing to attach it too?" I just shrugged as i bit my lip.

"i thought it looked sexy" I clarified watching as Natasha's eyes lit up.

"it is very sexy baby, this entire outfit is doing things to me. you know how much i love your body, i struggled that first lecture to keep my hands off you. thank fuck i don't have to control myself anymore" Natasha rasped as she moved her free hand up my body pushing my top up over my breasts.

"please Natty, i wanna ride you, i wanna feel your cock deep inside me. please, please i need you" I begged desperately, all self respect out the window. However i didn't care too much i know how much Natasha loves it when i beg.

Natasha hummed removing her hand from my breast, she was lightly groping it. She dropped the strap behind her before hastily starting to undress.

Instead of taking her shirt off completely Natasha just unbuttoned it letting it hang open. I slid my hand behind her back unclipping her bra before pushing it up exposing her chest.

Natasha just chuckled as she pushed her pants down her legs along with her panties. I gasped at the sight of her bare pussy, i've seen it how many times yet i still get flustered and giddy at the sight.

Once Natasha had attached the strap to her hip she fell back onto the sofa. I placed my hands on her shoulders slowly settling down on her lap.

As i lowered myself Natasha wrapped her arms around my body pulling my top half down further. She immediately opened her mouth letting one of my nipples slip in.

"oh Nat" I moaned as Natasha sucked at my sensitive bud. She swirled her tongue around the nub before pulling away causing my boob to bounce back.

Natasha had a goofy smile on her face as she stared at my boobs moving before pulling the other nipple as well.

Whilst Natasha was preoccupied with my boobs i reached down between our bodies taking a hold of the silicone toy. Natasha grunted as i slowly jerked the fake cock off, the harness perfectly rubbing against her clit.

"fuck baby. i'm gonna stretch that little pussy of yours so much. i'm gonna have you screaming my name as your wet walls hug my cock. fuck i wanna feel you cum around me" I moaned at Natasha's words as she pulled away from my now very marked and very wet breasts.

"please.. wanna ride your cock.. wanna be a good girl" I breathed heavily lifting my body up slightly before lining the cock up with my entrance.

I threw my head back as i rubbed the toy between my wet folds coating it in my arousal. Natasha moved her hands down to my ass firmly groping at the flesh.

I took her cock inch by inch, slowly letting my walls swallow the large toy. "s-so big Natty" I sighed once she was completely bottomed out.

"i wish i could feel how wet and warm you are bunny" I cried out not only at Natasha's words but when she slowly thrusted up. "come in honey, ride my cock like a good girl. that's what you wanted hm? give me a show" I didn't need to be told twice as i lifted myself off until just the tip was inside me before slamming myself back down.