chapter one hundred and nine

hi! so i have to admit i almost didn't post. it's getting late and i'm super tired and i may have forgotten it was posting day. that was until my girlfriend reminded me, y'all can thank her for the upload tonight.
hehe thanks baby 😘

•••

april

~ saturday ~

"ooookay" I sang as i walked into the living room. Natasha turned to me from her position on the sofa.

I plopped down beside her with a wide smile on my face and my iPad against my chest. "yes baby?" Natasha asked raising her eyebrows.

"i finished your tattoo" Natasha gasped turning her body to face mine completely.

"show me" I hummed looking down at my iPad before meeting Natasha's gaze again. "please" She begged.

"well, okay i just thought you would trust me and just get it" Natasha tilted her head as she raised her eyebrow.

"yeah that's stupid, uhhh" I quickly got into my iPad as Natasha chuckled. "here" I turned my iPad around showing Natasha my design.

She gasped taking a hold of my iPad to get a better look. I watched as Natasha examined my drawing. I was nervously fiddling with my fingers waiting for her to tell me what she thought.

"baby" Natasha breathed out quickly glancing up at me before looking back at the design. I raised my eyebrows sceptically, honestly not being able to tell what Natasha was thinking.

"this is beautiful Y/n" Natasha complimented after a while. My smile grew instantly as Natasha met my gaze again. "i love it baby" She added looking back at the drawing.

"really? are you sure? i can redesign it if you want" I started frantically talking as i went to grab my iPad. Natasha did not like this pulling my iPad into her chest.

"yes, are you kidding? this is amazing, let's go right now to get it tattooed" I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"right now?" Natasha chuckled shaking her head as she looked from me to the drawing.

"okay, maybe not right now. but i definitely want it as soon as possible" I hummed giving her a nod. "i need to research tattoo places right now" Natasha stated tapping a bunch on my iPad, i'm assuming to do just as she said.

~ one week later ~

"i'm so excited" I giggled shaking my fists as we entered the tattoo parlour.

Natasha chuckled pecking my cheek as we made it up to the counter. "hey guys! how's it going?" A lady greeted us, she was covered in tattoos and piercings.

"hey we have appointments, we're both getting tattoos" Natasha spoke as the lady opened up their diary. "Y/n and Natasha" Natasha added, the lady hummed finding our names.

"perfect, well i'm Shay i'll be doing both of your tattoos. let me just go grab your designs from the back" Natasha and i both nodded watching her walk away.

Once we had agreed on the small changes Shay had made on the designs and filled out the forms we headed to the back. "who's going first?" Natasha looked over at me in a way silently asking me to go first.

"i am" I stepped forward watching as Shay nodded.

"great, you can go back there to get comfortable and come back once you're ready. i'll get the room divider up. are you cool with her staying?" I nodded giving Natasha a smile which she returned as i made my way to get changed.