chapter forty one

week three

I woke up to an alarm going off that i don't remember setting. I rolled around a little before i came in contact with another body.

"ow, baby careful" Natasha's rasping voice came from behind me.

"shit sorry Nat, i forgot i was in bed with you" I apologised turning to face the goddess herself. She still had her eyes closed with a small smile plastered on her face.

The alarm was still going off as neither of us had actually turned it off. "would you mind" Natasha asked without moving or opening her eyes.

I chuckled quickly reaching over to turn the alarm off before going back to staring at Natasha. I was about to tell her how beautiful she looked in the morning when she suddenly puckered her lips.

I shook my head my smile growing as i leaned forward placing a soft kiss on her plump lips. We both hummed into the kiss as our lips moved together slowly.

"mm i could get use to this" Natasha mumbled wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into her body.

I didn't put up any resistance as i snuggled into her. "it's 7 just so you know. i'm not sure when you need to go in" I turned my head placing a kiss to Natasha's jaw as she nodded.

"we have plenty of time to stay here and cuddle" I giggled turning back to nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck.

We stayed like that for another maybe 15 minutes before we had to get up and get ready. "what's for breakfast?" I asked as i jumped up out of bed.

"umm i think i've got bacon and eggs" Natasha spoke sceptically as we made our way out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.

"yep, we can make bacon and eggs" Natasha spoke more enthusiastically this time once she had checked the fridge.

"fantastic, i'm starving" I muttered as i hugged Natasha from behind placing my hands on her stomach as she chuckled.

~ time skip ~

"where's my stuff?" I asked before shoving a forkful of bacon, egg and toast into my mouth.

"the car, you were so sleepy when we got back i carried you up and left everything else there" I hummed as i nodded scooping up more food.

"i think you have some clothes that you left the last time you were here if you want to wear those, instead of my clothes" Natasha offered, i looked up stopping my chewing to meet her gaze.

"no, i wanna wear your clothes" I somewhat demanded causing Natasha to chuckle as she nodded.

"okay baby, you can wear my clothes. you do look better in them than i do" Natasha spoke before shovelling her own forkful of food into her mouth.

"as if, no one looks better than Natasha Romanoff" Natasha chuckled lightly kicking me under the table. "what, it's true" I hummed with a smug smile.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we both finished our breakfast. We then cleaned up together, placing the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaning the pans we used to cook.

"oooo can i wear one of your button up shirts with a pair of shorts?? i think that would look so good, like the shirt being oversized and tucked in maybe on one side" I explained my outfit idea as Natasha and i made our way back to her bedroom.

"sounds good babe, hey i'm not sure any of my bras will fit you, sorry mine are just- a bit bigger" Natasha observed as she grabbed herself a bra.

"oh that's alright, i don't even wanna wear one. also i know yours are bigger but mine are still amazing" I hyped myself up causing Natasha to chuckle nodding her head as she glanced down at my chest.