chapter sixty five

hey y'all! how's it going? soooooo news, i got a new job!! i did have a moment where i thought i was making a mistake. i was quite overwhelmed but i'm all good now and super excited, i think it was nerves of changing jobs

week six

~ monday morning ~

I woke up bright and early ready for a new week, i've got a new attitude and unlike last weeks this one's actually good. Instead of trying to make Natasha regret ending things with me i've decided i'm going to move on.

I've got my breakfast date with Chloe today, so instead of eating something before Russian i'm not having anything.

"you excited?" Sarah asked as she got dressed.

"i sure am, it's time to move on and Chloes great" Sarah hummed.

"are you going to cover those up?" She pointed to my neck and i glanced down slightly seeing the abundance of hickeys on my collar bones.

"hmm i thought about it but it seems like so much effort to cover them all. plus that'll be such a waste of foundation and concealer" I replied looking at myself in the full length mirror.

I had chosen a simple outfit today, it was a little chilly outside again so i've got a pair of black cargo pants on. They've got white threading so technically they're black and white. Which i paired with just a white tank top, i did put a bra on today just a nude one so you can't see it.

As i was wearing a tank top all the hickeys were prominent which isn't a big problem, but i'm not sure how Natasha will react.

"oh shoot i gotta go" I frantically spoke after checking the time and seeing i was about to be late for Russian.

"have a great day and a great date. i expect to hear all about it tonight" I hummed as i grabbed my bag before leaving in a hurry.

I was still a couple minutes early to Russian, and was still the first one there. "oh you are here, cutting it a bit close wouldn't you say?" Natasha commented as i walked in.

I saw her glance down at my neck taking in my marked skin. "jesus Y/n, crazy weekend?" Natasha gestured to my neck as i dropped my bag at my desk.

"huh?" I tilted my head acting oblivious.

"seriously? you're going to play dumb? how many people were you with to get that many hickeys?" Natasha crossed her arms as she slowly moved closer to me.

"that i can remember?" I hummed placing my finger on my chin before shrugging giving Natasha a cheeky smirk.

Natasha scoffed as she stood in front of me, arms still folded, stern look upon her face. I took this up close view to take in her outfit, just a grey and white checkered pantsuit with a white top underneath. "so you're whoring yourself out now?"

I groaned as i rolled my eyes. "what do you care, i'm fucking 19 and in college this is when i'm suppose to be having sex with random people. relationships are so overrated, especially in college" I spat looking her up and down once more before i sat in my seat.

"real mature Y/n" Natasha commented leaning down over my desk. Once i grabbed out my supplies for Russian i looked up meeting her intense gaze.

"fuck off" I simply said before leaning back in my chair and getting my phone out. I wanted to text Chloe about our date, as well as Sarah now to tell her about this very encounter.

Natasha huffed before she turned back around walking over to the board. What the fuck is her problem, not like i'm with her anymore i can be with whoever i want.