chapter forty eight

week three

~ friday night ~

I had just gotten back to my dorm from my one lecture today. Once Sarah and i finished our food we came back here so i could have a shower before my lecture.

Economics was good, well it was a little boring but i learnt a few new things. It's honestly not a very hard class, and my Professor doesn't give out much homework.

I had texted Natasha about the party tomorrow and she's again more than okay with me going with Sarah. She also loves the idea of me coming back to hers, of course i didn't think there would be any objections.

Natasha offered to pick me up which i'm not sure if i'll accept yet. It'll depend on how i'm feeling and obviously what Chloe ends up doing. I can't exactly get into my Professors car in front of her.

We've decided to just play it by ear and see what happens. Natasha said she'd be happy to pick me up though and to just let her know.

Tonight's gonna just be another boring night, soccer try outs are tomorrow at 12pm so i wanna have an early night.

I'm hoping to get there early to have a little warm up, or i might go to the gym myself to warm up. Natasha's gonna meet me at the back of the lockers just before 12pm to say hi.

Then she'll show up halfway through try outs and have a chat with Coach Matthews before asking if she can stay to watch the rest. It's foul proof, there's no way it can't go perfectly.

"hey, can i borrow your pastel highlighters?" Sarah asked from across the room. We were both doing our own homework, we had music playing in the background as we both find it calming when we're trying to concentrate.

I hummed grabbing my pencil case that had all my highlighters in it, i may have a problem with buying stationary. "here, catch" I warned her waiting until she turned around before throwing it over to her.

"thanks!" Sarah beamed opening it up and grabbing out the colours she wanted. I chuckled at her actions before getting back to my homework.

Around about 6:30 i was still working on my homework. Sarah had given up and started watching a movie, i was just listening to music when i got a text followed my an email.

I turned my phone over seeing that the text was from Natasha and so was the email. Intrigued i opened the email first only, to find a very professionally written email from Natasha.

From : Natasha Romanoff
To : Y/n Y/l/n

Subject : TA Duty - Sunday

Dear Y/n,

Apologies for the late email, i was hoping you wouldn't mind dropping by my office on Sunday to help we with a few issues i have discovered. I have mistakenly left my lesson plans in my desk, only realising once i got home. As well as some changes i need to make to our freshman lectures this coming week.

I won't take up too much of your time i know it's your day to relax. However i would really appreciate it if you would be able to help me out :)

If you can't, please don't feel obligated to i completely understand.

Kind regards,

Natasha Romanoff.
Russian Professor.

I furrowed my eyebrows after reading the email, why wouldn't she just text me. Oh, wait she did. I quickly went to my messages opening hers up to see what's going on.