chapter one hundred and twelve

hey bitches!! who's ready for a new chapter? if y'all remember where the last chapter finished...
... you're going to love this hehe

•••

december

The second we entered our villa i grabbed Natasha's wrist pulling her towards our room. She happily followed egar for what was about to happen.

"so what's the other surprise?" Natasha asked as i sat on the edge of the bed with her stood between my legs.

"you'll find that out in no time, for right now though..." I spoke as i pulled her down to straddle my lap. I was manspreading so Natasha's legs were spread apart wide causing her dress to ride up.

I placed my hands on Natasha's ass pulling her dress up that tiny bit until i saw her pussy. I hummed moving them to her hips as i forcefully pushed her down causing her to grind against my budge.

"oh fuck" Natasha moaned throwing her head back as she followed my movements. I watched as her pussy came in contact with my budge loving the sight.

"please... please fuck me" Natasha begged tugging at my hair. Instead of giving her a verbal answer i wrapped my arm around her body before flipping us over.

Natasha grunted as her back came in contact with the bed. I leaned down to pepper her neck and chest with kisses as i slowly rocked my hips against hers.

Natasha started to pant as she clawed at my back, well as best she could with my shirt still on. I didn't want to waste another second so i quickly leaned back on my heals to undo my pants.

I hadn't bothered to put underwear on knowing the night would end like this. Once my pants were undone i was able to pull out the large toy.

Natasha bit her lip as she watched eager for me to continue. She also used this time to unbutton my shirt allowing her to grab at my stomach.

I jerked the appendage off keeping eye contact with Natasha's desperate gaze. She whined grabbing my waist forcing me down. I chuckled hovering above Natasha once again, rocking my hips so the toy would glide through her wet folds.

"ohhhh please" Natasha moaned as her hands slid under my shirt to claw at my back.

"what do you want baby?" I husked looking down to watch as i slowly moved my hips. Natasha huffed arching her back slightly as she tried lining herself up with the toy, obviously hoping it would slip in.

"i want you to fuck me... please... ruin me" Natasha pleaded cupping my cheeks and pulling me down.

I groaned at how desperate she sounded as well as the harness rubbing against my clit. I laid a firm kiss to Natasha's lips as i reached down to line myself up.

It was quite easy to find her hole considering how wet she was i practically slipped in. Natasha let out a deep moan as i slowly sunk deeper into her.

Once i was fully in i let Natasha get used to the intrusion deciding i needed to undo Natasha's dress allowing me access to her boobs.

"y-you can move... please move" Natasha's small voice rang through my ears. I didn't have to think twice before obeying her.

I slowly pulled out of Natasha fully before slamming back in. She let out the most pornographic moan i think i had ever heard as i repeated the action.

I sucked on Natasha's nipples feeling them harden against my tongue. The sound of Natasha's wet pussy mixed with her moans beautifully, i was honestly in heaven right now.