chapter fifty seven

week three

After successfully cleaning both Natasha and i, i quickly went to change the covers. I had dressed Natasha and placed her out in the living room.

When i walked out she was fast asleep, she was laying against one of the arms of the sofa as she was curled up in a ball.

I decided to let her have a nap there placing a blanket over her body. I sat on the other side of the sofa watching tv for a while before i decided to get some late lunch on for Natasha and i.

I had put on Natashas white button up, just over a pair of pastel blue panties. I rummaged through Natasha's fridge and pantry looking for something to cook.

I'm not an amazing cook by any means but i do know how to make a few things. She has all the ingredients for a creamy pasta so i decided to make that.

I was just about to get started on the sauce as the pasta was done. I turned a new hot plate on with a fry pan, but when i went to grab the ingredients i was stopped by someone wrapping their arms around me.

I hummed as Natasha nuzzled into my neck, i placed my hands atop her's as they rested on my stomach. "how are you feeling?" I asked turning my head to place a kiss to her temple.

"tired and sore" Natasha mumbled causing me to chuckle as i spun around in her hold. I cupped her cheeks pulling her into a soft kiss.

"do you remember what happened?" I asked quietly, Natasha immediately started to blush as she nodded.

"i honestly didn't think i could do that, no one has ever made me squirt before" I smirked at the information even though Natasha had already told me this. 

"i've never made anyone squirt before, i feel quite privileged actually. that i was the first person to ever make you squirt" I spoke as i lightly ran my fingers through Natasha's hair.

"have you ever..?" Natasha asked raising her eyebrow. I shook my head as she hummed. "so i gotta work harder then" Natasha tilted her head and i snicker as i shook my head.

"well, not necessarily, you are phenomenal like by far the best i've had. maybe i'm just not a squirter?" I shrugged as Natasha narrowed her eyes.

"nope, i don't accept that. i will make you squirt" Natasha spoke assertively. 

"oh, alright. well i look forward to all the sex that'll come from this challenge you've set yourself" Natasha beamed nodding with a cheeky smile.

Natasha moved her hands up and down my sides before moving them to the hem of my shirt. I smirked watching as Natasha looked down whilst lifting the shirt up.

Natasha hummed as she bit her lip taking in my pantie covered bottom half. "perfect" Natasha whispered before dropping the shirt meeting my gaze. I gave her a smile which she returned immediately leaning in to peck my lips.

"you cooking?" Natasha changed the topic suddenly, i hummed turning back around. I had almost forgotten i was in the middle of cooking.

Natasha and i finish cooking this late lunch early dinner together before eating it on the sofa. We wanted to watch a movie and as Natasha put it, 'the sofa is comfier'.

~ time skip ~

Natasha and i had spent the rest of sunday on her sofa, either watching a movie or i had to do homework. I was taking a break from my homework for a bit and was just scrolling through tiktok.

I was laying across the sofa with half my body on Natasha's lap. She was sat cross legged while reading a book as she simultaneously rubbed my back. The way i was positioned my ass was right on her lap and the shirt i was wearing was definitely riding up, oh well.

Natasha would occasionally glide her hand down over my ass before bringing it back up. The action would cause the shirt to ride up even more. The way she was doing it though wasn't a 'i wanna fuck you' kinda way, it was a 'there's an ass in front of me, i will touch it' way.

I scrolled past tiktok after tiktok until i got to one i really liked. I don't know how many times i watched it but it caught Natasha's attention.

"what are you doing?" She asked lightly poking my side. I giggled as it tickled a little before i turned over onto my back.

"uh watching tiktoks" I answered coyly, i mean i wasn't lying.

"do they all have the same sound or have you been watching the same one for the past 5 minutes?" Natasha accused raising an eyebrow as she placed her book down.

"um, i- it's the same tiktok. i just- uh i just really like it" I stammered slightly glancing back at the tiktok still on my phone before meeting Natasha's gaze again.

"may i see?" She asked so politely. I hummed thinking whether or not i should before nodding and changing my position to sit cross legged beside her.

I swiped up and back down again to restart the tiktok. The song 'Unholy' by Sam Smith and Kim Petras started playing. The screen filtered through a bunch of images of a girl in black jeans and white air forces. The word 'me:' was written above them before the imagines changed.

The images then showed a women in a black suit, the black pants that were flowy at the ends with a black jacket all together with black stiletto heels. The words 'my gf:' were written above these images.

"...mummy don't know daddy's getting hot, at the body shop, doing something unholy..."  The music played as a new clip came up. It was a POV of a girl in black jeans and white air forces walking up to a women in a black suit with black heels.

The women was sat with her legs spread, hands littered with rings atop her knees. The girl holding the camera walked in between the women's legs before she turned around. The women immediately closed her legs around the girl as well as wrap her arms around her waist.

The clip had been edited so it was in slow motion at some points and sped up at others. For some reason it gave me butterflies everytime i watched it. Probably because it's pretty much Natasha and i, her with her sexy suits and me with my generic gay girl outfits.

Once the tiktok ended it immediately restarted, I turned my head to look at Natasha who had a huge smirk present. I bit my lip waiting for her to say something as she slowly turned to me.

"you liked it i see" Natasha all but purred, I glanced down seeing the pink heart meaning i had in fact liked it. I nodded meeting her gaze again. "remind you of anyone? hm?" I nodded again as i slowly started to blush.

If it was at all possible i think Natasha's smirk grew as i became a flustered mess. "w-wait no! why am i flustered!?" I shouted as Natasha started to laugh.

"hey, no. i made you squirt Professor, i shouldn't be getting flustered, you should" I huffed throwing my phone onto the sofa beside me and crossing my arms.

"aww bubba, is my baby all flustered, hm?" Natasha spoke in a baby voice as she trailed her finger up and down my arm.

"no no no, i'm not flustered no no" I whined like a child.

"oh come on baby i'm messing with you. i liked the video, did you wanna recreate it?" I turned my head at Natasha's idea.

"yes" Natasha smiled as she nodded. "not right now though, i still have some more homework to do" Natasha chuckled as i quickly pecked her lips before getting back to my homework.