chapter sixteen

week two

I felt Natasha's hot breath again as she leaned in ghosting her lips over mine. I sighed closing my eyes as our lips connected. The kiss was unlike any other kiss i've ever had. It was soft and slow, everything you want a first kiss with someone to be.

Natasha didn't push to deepen it, content with taking it slow as our lips moved together. She placed her hands on my hips as mine wrapped around her neck. I threaded my fingers into her red locks feeling how soft it was as Natasha's grip tightened on my hips.

Natasha pushed me into the desk her body flush against mine. I moaned at the movement which lead Natasha to slip her tongue past my parted lips momentarily.

I boldly decided to deepen the kiss more titling my head to the side while sliding my tongue into her mouth. I explored every inch of her maw wanting nothing more than to familiarise myself when it.

Natasha let out soft moans at my actions, i could feel her smirk against my lips clearly loving my boldness.

When we had to pull away for air Natasha continued to kiss down my jaw towards my ear. I felt her hot breath against my neck as she whispered, "you're an amazing kisser котенок" [kitten]

I shuddered at the feeling of her breath against me as well as the pet name. "i- mmm" I tried and failed to reply as she nipped at my neck pulling breathy moans from me.

"you like that hm? you like my lips against your skin?" Natasha husked pulling a louder moan from me as she bit down on my pulse point.

"oh god" I cried out feeling myself getting extremely aroused and she'd barely even done anything. I heard Natasha chuckle before stopping her movements and standing up straight again.

We locked gazes, her eyes were blown out much like mine would be i presume. "we need to stop or i'm gonna end up fucking you against this desk" Natasha rasped out bluntly.

I choked a little at her comment causing her to chuckle again as i patted my chest. "um.. r-right i uh" I attempted to speak choosing to give up when it didn't work.

I bowed my head taking a deep breath. "i love how flustered you get around me" Natasha commented and i looked up with a red tint covering my cheeks as she sent me a sweet smile.

"i should let you go and calm yourself down before your next lecture" I nodded as Natasha stepped back letting me grab my bag.

"um t-that was uh that was probably the best kiss i've ever had. i uh t-thanks?" I shakingly spoke looking at the ground.

"you don't need to thank me дорогой, i wanted to kiss you and i meant what i said you are an amazing kisser" I bit my lip at her comment meeting her gaze again to give her a small smile. [sweetheart]

"i'll see you thursday" Natasha added and i nodded making my way to the door.

"uh t-text me?" It came out sounding like a question causing Natasha to giggle as she nodded.

"of course i'll text you милашка" I blushed more at the pet name she seems to love using as i quickly unlocked and opened the door to leave. [cutie]

I fast walked to the closet bathroom needing to calm myself down. I immediately dropped my bag on the floor as i got to the basin. I splashed water onto my face breathy heavily trying desperately to get rid of the blush covering my face.

I held the edge of the counter tightly as i hung my head with my eyes close. I just kissed my professor! Oh fuck!

I immediately rummaged through my bag trying to find my phone. I called Sarah as soon as i found it still having slightly uneven breaths.