chapter thirty three

week three

I had just gotten back to my dorm after my three hour Tourism lecture. It was actually really good i enjoyed it a lot, i got a bunch of homework that i'll get started on later today.

I had texted Natasha that i was out of my lecture and quickly grabbing something from my dorm then i'd be ready to be picked up.

What i wanted to pick up was my iPad, i thought i could do what Natasha has been asking for a while and show her one of my drawings. I thought of it last night as a way of cheering her up even more.

I was about to text Natasha that i was ready when the woman herself called. "hey Natty, i was just about to text you" I answered the phone.

"does that mean you're ready?" I hummed as i threw my bag over my shoulder making my way out of my dorm.

Sarah wasn't there but i had texted her everything that happened. Both last night and this morning and that i was going back to Natasha's.

I'm not sure if i'll stay the night at Natasha's again but judging by how much i love being around her, i probably will.

"i've found a street just off of the main one that no one is down. perfect for you to sneak into my car" I giggled nodding even though she couldn't see me.

"okay, i'm coming" My choice of words caused Natasha to chuckle sadistically. "ah ah, get your head out of the gutter and tell me what car i'm looking for" I immediately spoke before she could come back with some crude comment.

"okay okay, i'm sorry. i'm in a white mazda, literally the only one in the street" I hummed as i rounded the street corner Natasha was on.

I looked around the street before my eyes landed on a white mazda, they lit up when i saw the gorgeous redhead through the windscreen.

"oh i see you" I exclaimed as i fast walked over to the car.

"bit creepy babe" Natasha quipped back as i reached the car opening the door.

I stood in the open door way as i glared down at her. She just sent me a smug smile as i shook my head hanging up our call and hopping into the car.

"you're the one picking me up on some random street" I rebuttal as i reached for my seat belt.

"ah ah" Natasha tsked as she grabbed my jacket, i furrowed my eyebrows as i looked over at her. "kiss" She puckered her lips pulling a breathy chuckle from me as i leaned over to place my lips against hers.

Natasha hummed grabbing my face ensuring i didn't pull away too quickly. "mhm mhm, i'll never get sick of kissing you" I just nodded pecking her lips a few more times before actually putting my seatbelt on.

"so what did you need to pick up from your dorm?" Natasha asked as she started driving back to her's. She took back roads and streets instead of driving through campus for obvious reasons.

"well, i have a surprise for you" I teased turning my body so i was somewhat facing her but still obviously in my seat.

"surprise? like the one you had planned for last weekend?" Natasha glanced at me with a raised eyebrow. I just chuckled shaking my head as i grabbed her free hand that was resting atop her thigh.

"noooooo, well i could also give you that" I spoke lowly as i played with her fingers. "but i went to get my iPad, i know how much you want to see one of my drawings. so i thought, as long as you give me like five, ten minutes to check it over. i'll show you my first completed drawing" Natasha gasped keeping her gaze on the road but i could tell she desperately wanted to look at me.