chapter fifty eight

prepare to hate me 😬 they were just too happy, i needed to spice, well, angst it up. i'm not even sorry hehe

•••

week four

~ monday morning ~

Natasha and i just had a chill sunday night, we were both pretty exhausted, mainly Natasha. We had a small meal later before we hopped into bed to watch movies.

Natasha fell asleep first which i expected, she was laying on my chest when she did so i continued to rub her back. It wasn't long after that i fell asleep, both of us passing out by about 8:30pm. Super early i know, but oh well.

We both woke up at the same time and spent about 20 minutes just laying together. Since we got to bed early we had woken up early meaning we had time to kill.

"mmm" Natasha hummed tucking a strand of my hair before my ear. "come here" She whispered pulling my body up.

I giggled straddling her lap as she turned onto her back. Natasha rubbed my sides as she let her eyes roam over my body.

I just sat there admiring her as she slowly trailed her fingers up and down my sides and front. "i like it when you wear my clothes" Natasha spoke quietly not even sparing me a glance. "but..." She added as her lips curled up into a smirk.

Natasha slowly started unbuttoning my shirt, it didn't take long as i had only done about three buttons. "i like you better without any" She husked sliding her hands inside the now open shirt.

I hummed as i let my head fall back, her soft hands lightly fondled my breasts. "oh Nat" I moaned meeting her gaze again. She had her bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she continued her slow movements.

"w-we don't have time" I husked rationally. I was right, we had wasted our extra time just laying next to each other.

"we have plenty of time" Natasha replied without even checking. I glanced over at the clock on her bedside table seeing that it was 7:10am. We would need to leave at 7:30am to make it for our 8am Russian class.

"i-it's almost quarter past seven" I informed watching as Natasha's expression changed to shocked.

She then pushed me off her body causing me to fall back onto my side. "hey, you didn't have to be so rough" I pouted.

I held myself up on my elbows as Natasha who was already up turned back to take in my upset manner.

She pouted back crawling onto the bed again, "i'm sorry baby" She cooed wrapping one arm around my waste. Her arm went inside my open shirt as she leant down to place a soft kiss to my lips.

I hummed even though the kiss ended way too soon, however Natasha also pecked both my nipples before jumping up again.

"i'm going to have a shower, care to join? save some time?" I nodded frantically jumping up and throwing my shirt off making a beeline for her bathroom.

After our shower Natasha put on a silk robe whilst i actually got dressed. I wasn't complaining she looked incredible, plus the black lacy set she had on underneath was to die for.

We made a quick breakfast as we didn't really have the time to make anything special. I was finishing up getting ready in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and doing my hair.

When i stepped back into Natasha's room i was met with a fully dressed Natasha. When i say fully dressed, i mean in the exact outfit from the tiktok that was giving me butterflies yesterday.