chapter ninety five

because i know y'all are desperately needing an update and plus it's valentine's day. i wish the v day chapter was spicier but i think you'll be happy with the ending 😉

•••

week eight

The three of us waited outside Dean Wallus' office for what seemed like hours. In reality it was more like 15 minutes.

"do you think he's expecting us to wait here?" I broke the silence turning to Sarah who shrugged.

"well, Sarah hadn't finished talking before you knocked on the door" Natasha replied causing me to nodded.

"i wonder-" I started before the door to Wallus' office opened.

"ladies, sorry for the wait. it seems we have a real problem here. Casey has just explained to me everything Professor McKay has done and asked from her. the stories match up quite similar to both of yours" The Dean explained.

The three of us were stunned, to say the least. There's a third girl this is happening to? That means Professor McKay is actually taking advantage of her.

"i know this has been upsetting for you both, i will be contacting the authorities now to deal with this" I nodded watching at Wallus walked over to his assistants desk.

"holy fuck" I muttered just before Sarah muttered the same thing only slightly louder.

"guys, i think we just helped take down an actual sexual predator" I added, the others didn't reply and when i looked at them their expressions were unreadable.

"would you ladies mind leaving the evidence for the police?" Dean Wallus returned directing his question to Sarah and i.

"uh, um yeah sure of course" I answered looking to Sarah who nodded in agreement.

"yes" She added earning a nod from the Dean. He gestured towards his office before walking in. I looked at Natasha as i stood up who nodded leaning back.

"i'll be waiting" She whispered grazing her hand over mine as Sarah and i walked in.

After giving Dean Wallus all the emails and evidence the three of us finally left his office. "Casey i'm so sorry you had to go through that" I spoke genuinely lightly patting her back.

"t-thanks, um i'm sorry too. she's a monster for what she's done" Casey spoke quietly back bowing her head slightly.

"are you girls alright?" Natasha asked as she stood up.

"yes, thank you Professor Romanoff" I spoke politely giving her a wide smile. Natasha returned it as the others thanked her for waiting.

"come on, you three must have lectures soon" We all hummed following Natasha out.

We said our goodbyes to Casey and then Sarah before Natasha and i made our way to the language building.

"that was crazy" I commented breaking the silence we had fallen into.

"Y/n, what we did may have seemed like it was too far but if we hadn't..." Natasha started as we entered her classroom.

I closed the door behind us watching as Natasha made her way over to her desk. "William, uh Wallus might not have believed just Casey. but with you and Sarah he did" I hummed slowly moving closer to her, she was now leaning against her desk.

"McKay is an actual monster, Natty i'm so happy we did what we did. that way she'll never be able to take advantage of anyone ever again" I tried comforting her reaching out to softly rub her arms.