Yandere Types ( Dino Fury)

( Just decided to give Dino Fury their own page since it's current.)

Zayto

He was confused at first, but click on that he's in love with you and be with you. He might need some adjustments on how to express his feelings towards you and try to get your attention. He will strike at anyone that gets in the way between you and him.

Ollie Akane

He will try to express his feelings for you even though he has a jerk side of him due to his stubbornness, but he does care about you. He's mostly a obsessive yandere as he will stalk you time to time and might kidnap you at any time. He will eliminate anyone that has gotten closer to you and won't be sorry.

Amelia Jones

She's overprotective, but not too much since she respect your personal space, but she just likes to be clingy when it comes to you like a little puppy. She stalks you and can be overprotective towards your safety as she doesn't like the hurt others just scare them away and threaten them to back off.

Javi Garcia

He's not really good at expressing his feelings, but he's put it in a song to sing to you. He loves singing and making up songs with you and the listen it makes him happy that you enjoy his music. Don't be fooled behind his personality because behind those closed doors hids a obsession yandere that will slaughter anyone for you.

Izzy Garcia

She loves you and will admit that by confessing towards you, but she's mostly chilled. Like her brother, she's obsessed with you and willing to get you to pay attention to her only and won't hesitate to attack others if provoke.

Aiyon

Like Zayto, he also tries to express his feelings towards you, but he sometimes get slightly flustered. He will do his best to impress you and sometimes write small letters to you. He doesn't want to hurt others, but will do do if they try to get near you and he'll be brutal.

Void Knight/ Terrick ( why? Because yes)

He is posssive and overprotective when it comes to you. He doesn't let you out of his sight if you're not around him because he'll miss you a lot. His soft spot is for you only and won't hesitate to obliterate anyone that gets in his way even by force to save you.

( Done what do you think about it?)