Yandere! Adam Park x Reader

( This is a request from someone)

It was nice hanging out while talking to friends once and awhile,as you where hangout with Tommy and the gang hangout out. It was nice and all, but a certain black ranger was watching from a distance watching Y/N talking to his friends.... how pathetic.

He secretly has a crush on you ever since he met you at Angel Grove where he was visiting. He wants to confess to you, but he's so nervous that he doesn't know what to say since he's afraid he'll mess up and miss his chance.

Adam doesn't mind you talk to them, but he was getting a tad bit jealous that you pay attention to them more than him. He was was kinda far away from the others at the moment to get something to drink as he saw you talk to Rocky laughing at some jokes making the boy grunt in annoyance.

I don't understand why is Y/N even talking to them?

Their supposed to be talking to me! Not some filthy low life of mediocre friends I got.

Y/N only belongs to me and me only nobody else!

Hang in there Y/N I promise to make you mine.

Those voices rang out of his mind as he felt a tap on his shoulder seeding Katherine " Hey Adam are you okay? You spaced out for a moment." Kat asked in cornered as he sighed with a small nod " Yeah I'm fine just need a moment." He answered making Kat nod and let's him be, but he got a plan on mind.

Timeskip by to the next day

Adam asked you if you can help him with some homework he has to do as you agreed to help him being the good friend that you are. Later, you arrived at his house and knocked on the door and he let you and sat on the couch where he explains what problem he has as you help him solve it. He was glad that your able to help him.

You stayed for a little bit longer as you finished help him with his homework while playing a video game to pass the time as you where standing to get tried and should be heading home. " Oh man that was fun, but I should head home. " Hey Y/N wait can't you stay a little bit longer?" " Sorry Adam I promise to help my friend with a project." " Okay, but can I at least get you some to drink before you go?" "....Hm I don't know, but I guess so?"

Oh Y/N still navie and innocent as ever heh how cute

He grabs two glass of lemonade as you too one and drank it all as you felt... tried for some reason as you set the glass down. " Y/N? Are you okay?" The black haired male asked on cornered as you nod slightly " Yeah.... I'm fine just tried that's all I need some rest. I should be going." You replied as you got up and was about to head to the door, but you started to stubble and felt your body getting heavier like bricks and fell falling asleep.

Luckily, Adam quickly ran over and caught you in time just before you hit the floor. He picked you up and heads upstairs to his room to lay you down on his bed.

" There there Y/N your safe with me now. Isn't it better now."