1

In the second-year classroom of the High School of Magic.

    "I said," Jiari Glass closed the book, "It's rare that you don't have a mission today, won't you go home earlier?"

    Gojo Satoru peeled off the candy wrapper of the lollipop, revealing the crystal blue texture inside, a blueberry flavor. He held the sugar in his mouth, clenching his upper and lower teeth with a vicious force, making a crunching sound.

    His teeth were fine, but he was obviously in a bad mood.

    "I don't want to go back." Xia Youjie  had a playful smile on his face: "Is he afraid of seeing his little fiancee?"  

   Gojo Satoru reluctantly snorted: "Well."

"God, don't be like this. People have come all the way from Yakushima, and even if they don't like it, they shouldn't put them aside when they meet for the first time." Xia What You Jie said sounded very pertinent at first glance, but he had to ignore the slight frivolity in his tone when he said it. 

    "I heard that your fiancée is a child of the Qingzhi family." Jia Li Nizi's tone was calm and slow, "This family seems to be...not very famous in the world of magic."

     Her words were still polite, not bad . Famous, but not even numbered. Qingzhi Lixiang, who has a marriage contract with Gojo Satoru, is not yet a child of the family, but a separate family. 

    One is a genius with six eyes who has inherited unlimited spells, and the other is a split child from a small family. A pairing that can't be hit by eight poles. From this level alone, the Qingzhi family can be said to have surpassed the five families.  

   "It's 'Xenogeneic'." Gojo Satoru interjected impatiently.   

  Xia Youjie and Jiaren Nizi turned their eyes to him with interest, and said in unison, "Alien?" "Where is this alien?" Xia Youjie raised her index finger and tapped the table lightly.     

Wujo Satoru raised his eyebrows, "How do I know?"

    Xia Youjie paused for a moment, a little speechless, "It's your fiancée anyway, don't you know anything about it?"

    "Whose fiancée? Who wants a fiancée! It's not that the old antiques made their own decisions, I'm not interested in talking about it. What kind of shit love, I don't have time to make the young lady happy." Gojo Satoru stood up, his height of almost 1.9 meters gave a heavy sense of oppression. Coupled with the bad expression at the moment, it gives a gloomy feeling.

    Hearing some indecent words coming out of his best friend's mouth, Xia Youjie raised his head, frowned and reminded: "Wu--" Wutiao

    Wu put his hands in his pockets, turned a deaf ear to his next lecture, and walked to the window , and jumped down lightly.

    "I really can't do anything about him." Xia Youjie sighed and jumped down.

    There was only one person left in the classroom. She slumped on the chair and let her brain empty for a while, and said to herself, "Xenogeneic..."

    *

    The mutilated tail is too long, and the part of the caudal fin has been lifted up and stretched out. outside the glass jar.