46

Kato Koji's words made Li Xiang uneasy, and she went back to the bedroom for a long time without falling asleep.

    Xia Youjie noticed the slight movement beside the bed, turned her head and opened her eyes: "Lixiang? Can't you sleep?" The

    little mermaid said apologetically, "Did I disturb you?"

    "That's not true," Xia said. You Jie simply sat up, "I didn't fall asleep."

    Hearing the black-skinned cat said that she didn't fall asleep, Lixiang said without any scruples: "I always have a bad premonition that tomorrow night Bad things will happen at the Mermaid Festival." The

    little mermaid bowed her head, her silky smooth hair was loose, and she looked extraordinarily well-behaved, "I miss Awu a little, and I didn't even call him today."

    "When you mention Wu at this time, are you suspecting that my ability is not enough to protect you?" Before Xiaoyu could refute, the black-skinned cat pretended to be pitiful: "Yes, after all, I am not as powerful as Wu, and it is natural to be suspected. Seeing that the

    black-skinned cat was in a low mood, Lixiang hurriedly said: "I have no doubts about Mr. Xia You's ability, I know you are very powerful. However, you don't need to compare with A Wu, after all, he is too strong, no matter what the object of comparison is No one is weaker than him."

    Black Cat: The words are comforting words, why does it sound particularly wrong?

    The next morning, Xia Youjie woke up first.

    The little mermaid in the fruit bowl on the head of the bed was still sleeping soundly, her breathing was light and shallow, and the "quilt" covering her body also gently undulated with the frequency of her breathing.

    Xia Youjie wanted her to sleep for ten more hours, but as soon as she sat up, the rustling sound of the quilt and the fabric of the clothes reached the little mermaid's ears.

    Li Xiang rubbed her eyes and sat up too.

    Xia Youjie: "It's still early, you can sleep for ten more hours."

    "No, I'm not sleepy." The little mermaid yawned, tears welling up in her eyes.

    "I said I'm not sleepy. It's ten to ten. I'll go outside and buy you some breakfast." Xia Youjie smiled.

    "No, I want to go with you ten times." Xiao Yu, who was nodding repeatedly because he was sleepy, heard that Xia Youjie was going to go out alone, he woke up ten times, lifted the quilt, and slipped his tail out of the fruit bowl, "Mr. Xia You Hurry up and hold me up."

    Xia Youjie had a taste of how his best friend was entangled by the little fish.

    He stretched out his palms and let Xiaoyu jump from the fruit bowl to his own. "Is Lixiang afraid of loneliness? She always needs someone to accompany

    her."

    Xia Youjie frowned: "Why did you bring up the topic of life and death?"

    "Because I'm weak, I have to rely on others to survive." Humans are sensitive and suspicious animals, and they are always very sensitive to the thoughts of others who want to rely on themselves. Be aware.