49

Wujo Satoru didn't expect that his first kiss would depend on Xiaoyu taking the initiative.

    The sweetness of the lipstick and lips seemed to still be able to be tasted. After a moment of astonishment, he hugged Xiaoyu from behind and asked in a muffled voice, "Why are you so skilled? It's like this when you confess, and it's the same for your first kiss. Li Xiang whispered: "

    I saw it in love movies. I wanted to kiss on a more romantic occasion, but Awu is too cute, and he kept mentioning the name of this lipstick, so he couldn't hold back." "

    Gojo Satoru looked at her red ears, and couldn't help but say, "It's obvious that you are more cute."

    He had forgotten to argue that the description of "cute" was inappropriate for him.

    After the episode, the two went to another store to eat ice cream. Because it is a newly opened store, it is doing a "buy one get one free" campaign.

    Li Xiang originally planned to eat an ice cream with the cat, but finally became one person.

    Ask for different flavors, so that you can easily exchange them.

    Vanilla chocolate for cats and creamy strawberries for fish.

    After eating, his lips and teeth were cold, and Xiaoyu felt a strange feeling in his lower abdomen. But this feeling was so slight that it was almost negligible, so she didn't particularly care.

    There are only a few things that can be done together on a date, and what kind of people are with you is important.

    When I returned to the high school, the sky was completely dark.

    At the moment when the bedroom door was closed, a certain door in Mao Mao's heart also made a soft click.

    Li Xiang put the handbag on the table, and when she turned around, the cat grabbed her arm.

    Xiaoyu tilted his head and asked in doubt, "Awu?"

    "Let's do it again, shall we?" What the

    cat said was like a riddle, but Xiaoyu was still puzzled: "What are you doing again?"

    This time Wujo Satoru no longer explained, and directly proved his desire to kiss with his actions.

    The memory of the first kiss was very good, but the contact time was too short, and he hoped that the gentle stay could be longer.

    stopped.

    But I always felt that it was more than that, so Mao Mao stretched out without a teacher -

    Mao Mao:! ! !

    What's it like! Awesome!

    When it was over, Li Xiang was a little out of breath and her lips were swollen.

    "I seem to be a little rude, sorry." Cat Mao saw Xiaoyu being bullied with water in his eyes, and always felt that he had been consecrated in a strange way, and wanted to be bullied a few more times.