17

"Lord Tianyuan's side is one thing, the key is that your behavior this time is obviously against the higher-ups, and then..."

    Before Ye Mo's righteous words were finished, Wutiaowu interrupted: "If it really doesn't work, just kill them all. It's gone, I'm annoyed to be pointed at everything I do."

    There was no joke in his tone, no emotion could be seen in his crystal blue eyes, and it was precisely because he couldn't see emotion that he seemed indifferent and serious. .

    Ye Mo Zhengdao felt bald, how difficult it was for his students to compete one by one, but he also knew that he couldn't really pay Wutiao Wu to negotiate with the high-level executives, after all, he was all alone.

    After the training, the silver-haired cat was ready to go back to Wutiao's house with the letter he promised to bring to Xiaoyu.

    Passing through the corridor between the two buildings, Jiajin Glass was leaning on the bench, smoking quietly, when he saw two tall classmates with perforated eyes coming towards them, raised their hands: "Hi."

    "Nitro, Are you alright? Why are you still lacking sleep?" The silver-haired cat took off her sunglasses and greeted her.

    Obviously overkill.

    "Not everyone is like you who can use spells to provide fresh brains to the body all the time," Iari Glass was used to hearing Gojo Satoru's similar words, "I'm just an ordinary person."

    She closed her eyes, as if to ease With his overworked brain, he said, "I heard that the two of you got into trouble again, causing the astral body to fail to assimilate smoothly with Lord Tianyuan?" The

    silver-haired cat and the black-skinned cat looked at each other, and the two cats spoke in unison. : "It's

    so." "Wow, did the teacher punish you? You're lucky." Jiari Glass deliberately said in an exaggerated tone, but his expression was as flat as ever.

    Wujogo frowned: "I'm not interested in continuing to listen to another lecture."

    "Don't worry, I pay attention to work efficiency, and I don't like doing useless work. I just stopped by to say hello to you.

    " He stood up to leave, but was stopped by Gojo Satoru: "Wait."

    Jiari Glass: "What's the matter?" The

    silver-haired cat quickly flashed in front of her, "Salt, I'll show you something good."

    "Good thing?" The black-skinned cat behind Satoru.

    Xia Youjie laughed harmlessly: "It's not a prank." Jiaren Nizi

    doubted: "Is it?"

    Gojo Satoru took out an exquisite box from the bag he was carrying, opened it, and found several neatly arranged blue glass products inside.

    Jiaren Nizi's eyes lit up, and she took out one and placed it in front of her eyes for a closer look: "Isn't this... Lixiang?"

    There were many beautifully made glass blue fish lying in the box, and the little fish she was holding was biting. Holding his overly long tail, he had an aggrieved expression.