25

"Do you want to see the sea, Lixiang?" Kazuya knelt before the table and asked the little mermaid who was still learning.

    "I've seen it, I can see the sea from the back window of the bedroom." The sea in the early morning shimmered in the morning light, like a piece of high-quality cloth.

    "How can you see the sea from such a long distance? I mean closer. You can hear the sound of the waves, touch the water, and see the white waves. Only then can you see the sea." Kazuya's face is naturally suitable for a smile. , The tender face is round, and the emerald eyes are also round, and the smile is extraordinarily cute.

    "Then I haven't." Lixiang shook her head, "If it's according to Kazuya's standards, I've never seen the sea."

    "I know you haven't seen it, so I'll take you to see it tonight, okay?" Kazuya said.

    "But the master said, I can't go out at night without permission." Li Xiang was embarrassed.

    The hesitation in her tone annoyed Kazuya, and Kazuya grabbed the storybook in her hand and tore it up, overturned the low table, and the childish face was no longer the innocence of a child, but full of cruelty: "I have to mention the patriarch, the patriarch, every time! Lixiang has made a mistake, I'm the future patriarch! What's the use of listening to that bad old man, anyway, he's going to die soon!

    " Your grandfather's? If you have never been in contact with Kazuya Rika, you will definitely think that people who say such things are too absurd.

    But Yu and also said, it seems to become reasonable.

    He is also born with a lack of love and cannot learn to love. He only knows how to control and destroy.

    As before, this unilateral quarrel can only be ended by Lixiang's compromise: "Don't be angry with He, I promise to go to see the sea with Heya at night."

    His face was as fast as turning over a book, and He also had to The voice became gentle and cute again: "Well, it's just the two of us together."

    At night, Kazuya rides a bicycle to load Lixiang and set off towards the beach.

    After riding for a long time, the little mermaid slowly realized that something was wrong, "Heya, we seem to be getting farther and farther from the sea."

    Before, the glowing sea could still be seen, but now it was getting farther and farther, and nothing could be seen.

    Kazuya didn't say a word, but the pressure on the bicycle was getting stronger and stronger. The running trajectory of the bicycle was completely irregular, and it rushed into the dense forest.

    The little mermaid became frightened, she pulled Heya's clothes, and trembled, "Heya? Are we lost?" The

    thorny plant scratched against the little mermaid's white and tender arm, leaving bloodstains.

    But compared to this insignificant pain, the fear in Lixiang's heart was even better.

    She let go of Kazuya's waist and rolled off the back seat of the bicycle, and after rolling around in a circle, she could barely stop. The body aches from the stones and splintered branches of the trees.