27

the  fur on Cat Cat's back exploded, and her body became stiff, not because the little mermaid's tears could turn into pearls, but more because she didn't know how to deal with her crying girlfriend.

    "Don't...don't cry..." Mao Mao patted Xiaoyu's back, "It doesn't matter if the tail can't be turned into a leg, I never felt that you were a burden." I

    thought that crying would be disliked by my fiance, but unexpectedly received tenderness of soothing.

    The little mermaid cried even more sadly, and said all her previous grievances: "But A Wu said that I can't even see the curse spirit, and said that I was troublesome and didn't want to take me out to play... woo woo..."

    Wutiao Wu patted her on the back and touched her head. He was at a loss for words: "I'm..."

    "Wu is an idiot. He speaks indiscriminately. Don't take Lixiang to heart." He recovered from the strange sight of turning into pearls, and quickly comforted him.

    Mermaid's cry is different from that of human beings, and there is no ugly state of tears when crying to a sad place. Li Xiang's eyes were only red, and there were many beautiful pearls of different colors on the bed.

    "I was wrong about what happened last time. I shouldn't have said those words to you." Cat's big paws rubbed against Xiaoyu's face gently.

    Xia Youjie looked at him both surprised and relieved: "Wu, you actually apologize!"

    Wutiao Wu: "Don't be long-winded."

    Lixiang stopped crying, and her watery eyes looked at Wutiao Wu, waiting for him to follow. if.

    "I promised before that I would not break my promise to take you to the beach to play. When you are well, we will set off." Mao Mao said to Xiaoyu.

    The grievance in his heart was immediately diluted by joy, but Xiaoyu carefully confirmed it again: "Will Awu not dislike me any more?"

    "I'm so strong, it doesn't matter whether you can see the curse or not. It's important, and I only said that day because the flower snake looked like it was going to attack you, I-" I can't go on, long explanations and excuses are what Gojo Satoru dislikes the most.

    That's what the weak need.

    The action of the flower snake like it was about to attack the small fish made him feel scared at that moment, and the fear of turning into a thorn would hurt the small fish.

    He didn't dislike the little fish seeing the curse spirit, as the words conveyed.

    Subtle things like mood cannot convey 100% of the original meaning through words, and subtle changes in tone can greatly reduce the original meaning.

    Not to mention a person like Gojo Satoru who doesn't know how to be gentle and considerate.

    "I seem to understand what Awu means," Xiaoyu said, blinking his wet eyelashes, "Awu is worried about me."

    "It's almost like that." Mao Mao turned his head to the side, and turned around as if remembering something. Grabbing Xiaoyu's pointed ears: "You stupid fish, you must never eat anything given by strangers in the future, did you hear that?"