28

"Don't you need to go home? Do you want to stay here tonight?" The body was still very weak. After playing with the five cats for a while, Xiaoyu was a little tired, and softly stuck to the cats' arms.

    "What are you going to do? Those trash can't protect you," Mao Mao said dissatisfiedly, "It's safer for you to live in my dormitory, at least not everyone in the high school can come in."

    "Live with Awu. Bedroom, hello!" Lixiang stretched her arms and cheered.

    Wutiao Mao Mao imitated her tone: "Living in the dormitory with Awu, good!"

    "I hate it." The little mermaid leaned against Wutiaowu's chest embarrassedly.

    Seeing that Xiaoyu slowly closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep, the cat said, "I'll take you to the dormitory to sleep. It's not convenient for someone to come here at any time     .

    "

The sound was drowsy.

    Wujo Satoru walked outside the ward with the little mermaid in his arms. The sun was just right.

    "It's so warm." Although he closed his eyes, the little mermaid sighed, his tail was so warm and comfortable.

    Wujo Satoru slowed down after hearing this, so that she could spend more time in the sun.

    "Senior Wujo!" An extremely energetic voice came from not far away.

    Gojo Satoru: "Oh, it's Haiyuan, and Nanami."

    Li Xiang was refreshed, and quickly opened her eyes to look over, and found that a boy who looked like a large dog greeted his fiancé, followed by a tall, thin man with light blond hair. .

    "Is it A Wu's junior?" Li Xiang asked the cat with her head raised.

    Mao Mao: "Well, it's a first-year junior."

    "Wow, what is this? It's so beautiful!" Yu Haihara bluntly praised the little fish in Mao Mao's arms, "Did Wujo senior catch it back from Okinawa? "

    Haihara, even in the sea of ​​Okinawa, you can't catch merman." Nankai Jianren was speechless.

    "I didn't catch it from the sea, I'm A Wu's fiancee." The little mermaid said while shrinking into Mao Mao's arms.

    "Is that so? I'm really sorry for saying rude words." Haiyuan Yu immediately bowed after being corrected, without the slightest suspicion on his face.

    "It's okay." Let go of his guard for a while, he seems to be a good person. If you look closely, the big round eyes are more like a dog, especially like a lively and naughty black Labrador.

    "Are you going to carry out a mission?" Wutiaowu asked the little fish tightly.

    "Not to carry out the mission, but to just return from the mission." Qihai Jianren's voice was steady and mature.