42

Regardless of the principle for the time being, it was an unexpected gain that the mermaid blood could sweeten the swallowed spell spirit.

    Successfully removed the flag "Curse spirit is too unpalatable, causing the black-skinned cat to rebel".

    The little mermaid was so happy that he wanted to dance, but worried that he didn't like sweets, and asked, "Does Mr. Xia You hate the taste now?"

    Xia Youjie: "No, it's a world of difference compared to the taste of the magic spirit. But Lixiang, apart from this, I have other things to tell you."

    "What?"

    "Tomorrow I am going on a mission. The location is a small village by the sea. The name of this village is Mermaid Village."

    "Mermaid village?" Lixiang repeated curiously, "Is there a lot of mermaids in the village?"

    "That's not the case. The village itself is a small village that relies solely on fishing as its main business. The name of the village alone is more intimidating. I I brought this up to you to ask you, do you want to go with me on this mission?" The black-skinned cat showed a innocent and harmless smile again.

    "But... can you?" The little mermaid felt a little fresh about this village called Mermaid Village.

    "Yes. The task is quite easy. It's a second-level curse spirit. I can deal with it soon." Xia Youjie was worried that it would be too boring to keep Xiaoyu in the dormitory. mood.

    He discussed this point privately with the five cats, and the cats agreed with this suggestion, and at the same time exhorted in a rather sour tone: "You must take good care of the stupid fish, she is very squeamish."

    Same as last time , this time driving.

    Xia Youjie remembered Wutiaowu had said that Lixiang was afraid of the dark, so he didn't put her in his luggage, he simply shrunk Xiaoyu and let her sit on his shoulders.

    "The curse spirit that was eliminated last time has the ability to make the surrounding creatures invisible, so Lixiang doesn't have to worry about being discovered by others." Xia Youjie finished speaking, seeing the little mermaid looking at him with admiration, "Mr. Xia You seems to be dazed. Ramen, I have all kinds of abilities, it can make me smaller and make me invisible, I don’t know if there is a spell that can make a tail turn into a leg.”

    “I haven’t gotten rid of such a spell yet. , I will tell you as soon as I encounter it." Xia Youjie stretched out his finger and poked the little mermaid's head.

    "Then I've been looking forward to it." Without being in the water, the tail couldn't move much, but it still swayed cutely.

    This place called Mermaid Village is an ordinary seaside village. To say what is special about it, it can only reflect that the people here have an excessively paranoid worship for mermaids.

    From the time the car drives into the village, the elements about the mermaid are overwhelming.

    The stone carvings of mermaids can be seen everywhere in the village, but the lines are not polished carefully, and the overall feeling is rough.