11

The little mermaid covered her mouth obediently.

    Life is important, life is important.

    "That's what a good child is." Chanyuan Shi Er lightly hit her on the back of the neck with a knife.

    The little mermaid's eyes darkened and fainted.

    When she woke up, she was lying in the white bathtub, and Chanyuan Shier was squatting beside the bathtub to observe her, and came to the conclusion: "That white-haired kid from Wujo's family has good taste." The

    little mermaid's pupils shrank, struggling to shrink to the bathtub Corner, holding his arms shivering.

    During the process, a lot of water was splashed, and most of them were splashed on the body of Zen Temple.

    He wiped his face and looked down at his clothes again: "I just changed, and you got wet."

    "I'm sorry..." The little mermaid said in horror.

    "You're so timid," Chanyuan tutted and beckoned to her: "Come here, I have something to tell you."

    "Just...let's say..." The little mermaid pressed against the inside of the bathtub and refused to accept it. Move half a point.

    "Come here, if I wanted to touch you already, would you have to wait until now?" Chanyuan said.

    The little mermaid thought about it, and it seemed to be the same, so she slowly moved forward, and finally sat down under the eyelids of the Zen Yuan.

    He suddenly let out a strange scream, and his hands were still in a swooping posture, like a black panther aiming at the target.

    The little mermaid screamed and retreated to the corner.

    Good - so scary!

    The initiator is still mocking her mercilessly: "Hahahaha!"

    Little Mermaid: Too much!

    When he laughed enough, his tone became serious: "Guess, who paid me to catch you?" The

    little mermaid first shook his head, and after half a second he said tentatively, "I want to kill and eat me. fall?"

    She was not afraid when she said this.

    The meaning in the eyes of the Zen Yuan was unclear: "Are you really timid or fake?" The

    little mermaid thought that he had guessed right, and continued: "My meat is not like the legend that eating it can make you live forever, it's just that It's just ordinary meat, can you discuss with your client not to kill me."

    "No, I just pay the right amount of money. As for whether you can live forever after eating your meat, what does it matter to me?" Glancing at her half-missing tail, she gestured with her eyes: "Did you just be cut off and eaten by someone?"

    "No! It's natural." Li Xiang retorted.

    "Really? Why do I feel like it was cut with a knife?"