64: Extra

"Miss Rika, Master Gojo is at the door." Yuki, who was cleaning the store, shouted towards the counter.

    "Come here!" Li Xiang looked out and put the wrapped cream sandwich into the bag.

    "Take your time, I'm not in a hurry." In a blink of an eye, the cat at the door of the store had come to the counter. He pointed to the fragrant bread and asked, "Is this for me?"

    "Yes, this is Today's evening dessert for Awu." Lixiang picked up the bag, "Go back and eat it."

    After asking Yuki to turn off the power and door of the store before leaving, Lixiang took the cat's arm and left.

    "How's the business in the store today?" Maomao asked.

    "It's okay," Li Xiang's tone was a little excited, but then worried: "I hope it will continue to be this good in the future."

    "It will definitely be, Christmas is coming soon, and there will definitely be a lot of custom cakes by then. Order." Gojo Satoru said confidently, "Also, the desserts you made are certified by my seal, I have good eyesight."

    "Well, I believe Awu." It's just a little too sweet.

    "In the future, Xiaoyu will become the big boss, but if I lose my job, will Xiaoyu support me?" A strange idea came to Mao Mao's mind.

    "Will Ah Wu lose his job?" Li Xiang asked in surprise.

    "Maybe, after all, there are fewer and fewer spell spirits now. After more than 20 years, I may really lose my job." Mao Mao looked worried.

    "I will definitely raise Awu, and I won't let Awu starve!" Lixiang swears and promises, "Awu can eat my soft rice." The

    cat was amused by her solemn oath, "Then I can wait. It 's on."

    On the way home, the lights were bright, Wujo Wuzheng and Xiaoyu were discussing whether to find a restaurant on the roadside to eat oden and happened to run into Xia Youjie with two children.

    One in the left hand and one in the right.

    "Mr. Xia You, where are you going?" Li Xiang greeted them.

    Nanako said first, "We're going to the amusement park!"     Mimiko     cheered

    , "Amusement park!" I promised them before, but I haven't been able to keep it, so I decided to go tonight, and it's almost Christmas, I'm doing an event." Xia Youjie explained. 

    Nanako grabbed the hem of Xiaoyu's clothes, "Does Lixiang want to go with us? We can ride the big carousel together." 

    "No, she wants to accompany me to eat oden now." It was cold and windy outside, and Mao Mao was worried that she would catch a cold when she played.    

 Nanako let go of her hand and whispered, "Stingy."     

Xia Youjie patted Nanako's head, "Let Lixiang play with you when the weather warms up a bit, let's go, the longer the delay, the more people in line, There will be fewer items to play before the door closes."