31

When Lixiang's consciousness returned to the real world, she was no longer holding the big cat's hand, she squinted and sat up, a cold vanilla-flavored softness printed on her cheeks.

    "Do you want to eat ice cream? There's a lot in the refrigerator." Since the first kiss, the five cats seem to like this kind of close contact, and they have to kiss every now and then.

    "I don't really want to eat it." The little mermaid lowered her head, looking a little dejected.

    "Don't eat anything? You slept for almost three hours, aren't you hungry?" Gojo Satoru questioned, "Are you having a nightmare? I don't think you're very energetic."

    "That's not a dream, I'm very Clear." The illusion created by Cai Ji was the last chance to meet the prophecy mother-in-law, "The prophecy mother-in-law is dead." The

    cat licked the ice cream and asked, "Is it the old woman who poisoned you?"

    Lixiang nodded.

    "That's not very good. Even if she doesn't die, I will kill her with my own hands." Mao Mao said casually.

    "Awu." Lixiang called him.

    Gojo Satoru had finished eating the ice cream and sat down beside the bed: "What's wrong?"

    "I want to secretly tell you a secret." The little mermaid whispered in his ear.

    "There are only two of us in the room, you don't have to get so close and no one else will hear." Five cats replied with the same low volume.

    Lixiang: "That's right." "Tell me

    , what's the secret?" asked the five cats.

    Lixiang held the cat's face, the skin under her fingers was tender and fair, and her condition was not as good as a spellcaster who had been running around for a long time.

    Seeing the little mermaid's face getting closer and closer, Wujou Satoru's heart beat faster in disobedience, but he didn't show any timidity: "Aren't you telling a secret? Why do you look like you want to eat my tofu?"

    Xiaoyu, who had no charming thoughts, was reminded by him. The eyes that were looking directly at the other party's eyes fell softly and landed on his lips, "Awu's lips look so moist and shiny."

    "Because I ate ice cream just now." Mao Mao blinked, "How about it? Would you like to try it? It tastes very good."

    "Taste—what to taste?" Xiaoyu didn't dare to come out.

    "Of course it's ice cream, what else can I taste?" Gojo Satoru said innocently.

    "Oh...oh." After thinking about it, it's really bad.

    "It seems that a certain fish's thoughts are very impure, and he is thinking of bad things." The five cats succeeded in their plan, and his mouth was even more unforgiving. In fact, his own eyes were unconsciously staring at the little mermaid's rosy and full lips. If you don't interrupt by saying a few words, you may actually kiss.

    Lixiang's cheeks are like marshmallows, what about lips? Will there be a sweet candy smell to kissing?

    The cat's Adam's apple moved.