19

The next morning, the black-skinned cat came to Wutiao's house.

    The happy little fish greeted him: "Mr. Xia You, good morning."

    "Good morning Lixiang." Xia Youjie smiled.

    "So...do you need me to do something to cooperate with you?" She had never seen anyone else have a technique like Xia Youjie, and she didn't know what steps she had to go through to make herself smaller.

    Lixiang was lying on the edge of the fish tank and looked up, her demeanor and actions at this time were very similar to the blue pendant Xia Youjie asked the old man to make alone.

    It seems to be really asking for touch.

    Xia Youjie couldn't hold back, and lightly stroked her hair a few times.

    When the silver-haired cat was present, Xiaoyu had to be more open, and would not be cautious about getting along with him alone, so he didn't show any resistance when he was touched, but just blinked, looking a little dazed.

    "Are you going to start?" Wujo Satoru, who had changed into his high school uniform, stared at Xia Youjie with a novel look without wearing sunglasses.

    The expression looks like a child expecting his parents to buy him expensive toys.

    Xia Youjie hummed in a complicated mood, and then activated a spell to summon a spell spirit that could shrink a person.

    "This thing doesn't even look ugly." Gojo Satoru looked at the fluorescent curse spirit in front of him. The body was long and soft, but the head was split into three petals like a flower, and it opened with the frequency of breathing. one.

    "That's true," Xia Youjie agreed, "but the taste is the same."

    Just as unpalatable.

    Lixiang couldn't see the spell spirit, so she could only judge from the conversation between the two that Xia Youjie had summoned the spell spirit, but Xia Youjie said that the taste was the same, and she couldn't figure it out. What are you talking about?

    "What tastes the same? Food?" Lixiang asked.

    Wujo Satoru looked back at her: "It's Jie's technique. After subduing, you must eat the curse spirit before you can use the spell spirit's abilities."

    "Eat it?!" Li Xiang's face turned pale, and she touched her throat, feeling that it would be very difficult to eat.

    Xia Youjie didn't want to expand on this topic very much, and said, "Wu, stay away from Lixiang, and Hua Snake will not dare to approach."

    Hua Snake is the name of the curse spirit.

    "Oh." The silver-haired cat stood up and walked behind the black-skinned cat.

    The flower snake swam in front of the little mermaid, made a hissing sound similar to that of a snake spitting a letter, and suddenly opened its three-petaled mouth -

    the silver-haired cat immediately teleported to the little fish, pinched the neck of the flower snake, and slowly pulled back its strength. , seems to be planning to pinch it to death.